(PS3) Street Fighter IV & HD Remix

macz

Guest Flat Ericó
vtec the end score does not reflect how close alot of thoes matches werecan't lie yur serialwho would u says better me or eric?
:D
i'm not gonna lie his better than mebut he can't say alot of thoes matchs i didn't have him sweatinits not a macz ting out ere
i was laughing at the last linecome though you asked that question as though we were levelslets fight.. first to five?

vtec the end score does not reflect how close alot of thoes matches werecan't lie yur serialwho would u says better me or eric?
i'm not gonna lie his better than mebut he can't say alot of thoes matchs i didn't have him sweatinits not a macz ting out ere
you edited itbut used my name in a more fancy contextcuz you feeling alrightjust to let you know I don't swing them ways cuzvenom should be about somewhere
dn't get none of that post stilly u callin for batty man?

i was laughing at the last linecome though you asked that question as though we were levels
i will swiftly go back to my ps3 and we can go first to 5

Guest Flat Ericó
i was laughing at the last linecome though you asked that question as though we were levels
best of luck*gets other pad*this one is too greasy

so wat i should go back to my ps3?

Guest Flat Ericó
so wat i should go back to my ps3?
yeah lets do this first to 5

dn't say macz name as if to say his levels
lol @ bringing my name into this like you hold any weight
hold weight?u avoid man to save face.. wat u talkin about holding weight wen u as light as a feather
i dont play you due to your rebore connectionISPN is four letters just like my nameI suggest you stop typing my name and find a new ispnsafe

Guest Flat Ericó
good effort oguyyoure a smart player but sometimes execute the wrong moves or combos
u two rank the same imo ERIc just the slight better player
vega lets have a first to 5