Should all drugs be legalized?

Guest Esquilax

Legalize all drugs?  

1. 1. Should all drugs be legalized?

• Yes
    • No
    • On the fence

it's a dilemmarationally, it makes sense because of reducing crime etc.but it seems immoral to many to 'allow' people to indulge in such substances and i also think there is a fear that once the gate is opened you can't close it again if it all goes pear shapedthen again so many people use them/they are so widely accepted that it seems inevitable they will eventually be legalised/regulatedsaying that there are still areas in the uk where drug use/retail is not tolerated by communities though

Esquiltwat I feel like punching you in the face. You have moments of greatness on these boards and moments of complete f*ck*ng stupidity. This isnt one of your great moments. Back to the drawing board...
who are you?furthermore why should i take what you say into account?trying to rate my thread into a series of my "great moments"everything i do is greater than your existance and what you could achieve in itabout back to the drawing board, i ought to get a time machine and go back and moonsault into your mothers heavily pregnant gut, you cockburger
:lol: :lol: man said moonsault