Question

Rsonist

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cipher

YeaIts uncommonBut some girls continue having their period for a number of monthsIts why some don't realise they are pregnant+Congrats mate!gonna call him Ledley?

Guest Cipher

Im not sure what that means, come off pregnant?If you mean can a woman be having her periods while pregnant yes, its possible & its been known to happen

Theres a girl in work....That i been shagging behind my girlfriends back for the last 2 months.To begin with, she knew i had a girl, and was cool with me just being her f*ck buddy.So whenever we got the chance we would. But in the last few days, shes gone a bit crazy, saying she loves me, she wants to be more than shag partners etc.Then earlier today, she said that she thinks shes pregnant even if she has still been having her periods. Hence the question.It's all a bit suspect really, but still...

Guest Cipher

Jeez...Have you done / said anything to her to make her react in this manner to trap you?i.e. you was really off with her one day n she thinks you will call it off so makes up this lie?Why has she said shes pregs, morning sickness etc? I've been told this BARE TIMES trust me, and I don't have a child yet.Tbh if she thinks she is, get her to take a test and show you the results, alternatively, try to go hospital with her (I know this might be tricky without getting caught)How are you n your girl?...........Do you care if this breaks you up?

Nah man, she just went crazy at me the other day at work when i was on my break outside having a cig.She came running out crying, and started slapping me. Screaming, "why are you doing this to me....!"I plainfaced her then got her to calm down, when she just said all that deep sh*t about falling in love and what not.Me and my girl are cool, but i know if she finds out bout this itll crush her mentally, so she cant find out. f*cked thing was i was gonna tell this slag that i just wanna stop shagging her on the side and be with my girl for good, but after this, sh*t, shes seems the type to knife me....I'll get to the bottom of it in the next few days, will have to take her to the hospital i reckon, and that can get done easily.

Guest Cipher
only way women actually get pregnant these days is if yr in a relationship with them but someone else got her up the duff
LOL+Maybe she you gave some kinda indication / she felt it coming you was gonna dash her to the sideWhen the test comes back negative you better wash your hands of the matter in a situation that CANT blow up in your face which to be honest, seems a bit too hardDoesnt your girl ever come & meet you from work?+I think you gotta plan just incase........Will you ask her to get rid of it?

Doesnt your girl ever come & meet you from work?+I think you gotta plan just incase........Will you ask her to get rid of it?
She meets me, and knows this girl, the girl knows her, but up until a few days back, they just said hi to one another when they saw. But now, the crazy f*cker might do something.And f*ck...I aint even thought bout the latter, i cant, not in the right mindset or time in my life for a kid especially from this nutter bitch. Probably will get her to get rid of it, but thats the worst case scenario.

just have a dna test if your in doubt tbhthey will cost you like 3 and a half billsdont keep this quiet let everyone in your circle know or tell HER your doing this so if she thinks she may be trying to give you a jacket she will loose her back bone.also KNOW THISregardless of if its yours or not you need to tell ya girl cos she comes across as the kinda girl that WILL tell her for you OR EVEN WORSE TELL YOUR GIRL AFTER SHE HAS HAD THE ABORTION SO SHE IN EFFECT TELLS YOUR GIRL YOUR DOWN FOR ABORTION (deep down NO girl wants their man to endorse abortion word on that)only good thing to come of this is to know your d*ck works and you got a childthis girl has already set the wheels in motion to f*ck up your life.

yr life has given me the idea for a film tbhbasically u will be marrying yr girl but guess who shows up,this bird with the unkempt hairbut wait also the german prostitute saying she has bought herself of her pimp and is ready to settle downat the same time the underage chick goes on a talk show and tries to get u arrested for statutorythis all goes down in the same weekend that yr trying to have the wedding,and involves a lot of nervous running aroundi am thinking ben stiller or hugh grant for the lead wat do u reckon

yr life has given me the idea for a film tbhbasically u will be marrying yr girl but guess who shows up,this bird with the unkempt hairbut wait also the german prostitute saying she has bought herself of her pimp and is ready to settle downat the same time the underage chick goes on a talk show and tries to get u arrested for statutorythis all goes down in the same weekend that yr trying to have the wedding,and involves a lot of nervous running aroundi am thinking ben stiller or hugh grant for the lead wat do u reckon
:lol:f*cked....up.And faceoff, i cant tell my girl, cant take the risk, if this slag tells her ill have to have backup stories to go in my favour.

Guest Cipher
also KNOW THISregardless of if its yours or not you need to tell ya girl cos she comes across as the kinda girl that WILL tell her for youthis girl has already set the wheels in motion to f*ck up your life.
THIS.I don't see any way out of this if I'm honestUnless you bounce from your work...You jsut gotta play it by ear and see how this girl is over the next few days - obv you gotta wait for the results before you say anythin to your girl (if you plan to..)Tbh this is why I don't beat slags..(knowingly)

stop it social you can see the guy is distraught give him some logical advice dagnammiton a real though tanner you done f*cked up right now you should put right what CAN be put rightTELL YOUR GIRLTELL THIS WANNABE WIFEY IT AINT HAPPENING AND YOU WANT A DNA TEST AND IF ITS YOUR YOU WILL BE THERE FOR THE YUTE AND NOTHING MORETELL ALL YA PEOPLE SO THEY KNOW WHO YA BABY MOTHER IS (WOMEN SOMETIMES BEHAVE BETTER WHEN THEY HAVE AN AUDIENCE)GET A DNA TEST[MEERCAT]simples[MEERCAT]making her the wifey is not an option or in any way similar to any advice im giving you[MEERCAT]NOT EVEN SOUND SAME[MEERCAT]

Guest Cipher

Ok backup stories hmmWhether your girl chooses to stay with you or not after the lunatic has told her the seed of doubt will have been planted in her mind and things WONT be the sameEven with the backup stories from your friends (them being your friends if they are, makes the stories much less beleivable IMO)Tbh should be thankful you aint transmitted herpes to your chick or summin

:lol:f*cked....up.And faceoff, i cant tell my girl, cant take the risk, if this slag tells her ill have to have backup stories to go in my favour.
we all have dirt on us kid but on this forum i cant endorse this and then expect female forum members to listen to the bars i spray on here so if so ya on ya ownjust tell her famkids come first at the very least long down the line she may respect you for handling ya business.

Only ever had 1 pregnancy scare. Albeit, it wouldn't as f*cked as a situation as Rsonist's...TBH, calm the storm. She seems volatile. Don't distance yourself too much, or she'll try harder to create the scandal needed to keep your attention. Be as attentitive as possible, but in friend-zone way. Needless to say, do not f*ck her anymore.Oh, and start planning emergency actions because your girlfriend will find out.