Sign in to follow this  
Uncle Larry

Chase....

What excuse did they give then why radio was off, and whats this about it being off for a while?

I spoke to Danny last night as I was meant to be covering Ables show. Danny told me we had been raided.
What, lmfao.. lies... let me ring him

... then the exudus began.....Rosso & Funky T now on Touch 94.0 ....... who's next to leave the sinking ship that supreme and ck have now taken over ... lmfao

It's definitely not good news!
well whiles its down ill stream select.. it was a toss up between them and shine, but shine have a live stream i believe, plus we have djs on select and i know blaze has very close links with select lot.hows that doughnut st me old mate since hmp released him, he still skinny as f*ck or put on a bit of meat?

It is a shame FBK's sinking a bit though, the station has potential, the site is big.
well the next couple of weeks will start to tell wont it. if supreme and ck f*ck off, or keep shut and let danny do his thing then it can reclimb... if them 2 still stay put then its sinking, i for one will not be sinking with it.

the next 2 weeks are vital & with other stations like touch doin so well it will be hard to get people back
its happend before, it happened last year after the raids... we still came back through, i remember when we got done this time last year... then the period between then and xmas was the best i had every seen, phone lines were mental...we really need to go 24/7thats what makes touch and shine so good. when 993 first started all the 24.7 we was f*cking untouchable.. then everyone followed the trend and just perfected it

yea tipper but this year an when we got raided last year are completely different situations.. last year the people running and involved with the station had love for it, im not sure enough people have still got tht love for 99.3 and i think that is shown by the amount of people that used 2 make the station what it is not being involved anymore..just my view

yea tipper but this year an when we got raided last year are completely different situations.. last year the people running and involved with the station had love for it, im not sure enough people have still got tht love for 99.3 and i think that is shown by the amount of people that used 2 make the station what it is not being involved anymore..just my view
so i take it you and fag boy are off to pastures green soon then? lol