Paranormal Activity

spiderman

This film is sh*t..i watched the whole of it in 15 minutes, the idea is really good but its looooooooonggg.While your watching this film your waiting for time to get scared (hence the skipping of scenes), and it does not actuali happen until knere the end. Do not believe the hype about this film, do not goto the cinemas to watch it, you will waste your money, if you like to watch big brother then this film is for you.

This film is sh*t..i watched the whole of it in 15 minutes, the idea is really good but its looooooooonggg.While your watching this film your waiting for time to get scared (hence the skipping of scenes), and it does not actuali happen until knere the end. Do not believe the hype about this film, do not goto the cinemas to watch it, you will waste your money, if you like to watch big brother then this film is for you.
So you skipped scenes to the point where you only spent a combined total of 15 minutes watching the film and then complain that there's no decent parts in between?

So you skipped scenes to the point where you only spent a combined total of 15 minutes watching the film and then complain that there's no decent parts in between?
Spot on!... well i would say spent about 25 30 mins to be exact first 10-15 watching the film then got pissed off and skipped through the scenes, anything interesting stopped or rewinded back to see the buildup then continued to skip.The film as a whole is sh*t, skipping through the film and summarizing it is better, but its not worth spending money to watch in the cinema

theres only 2 characters in most the scenes so corse its gonna be a bit dull between the night time stuff. you cant expect it to be action packed, its not that kind of film, if you wanna see a horror like that you shud watch saw (even tho thats not proper horror). they tried to make it realistic and to do that you cant exactly have the demon doing loads of extreme mad sh*t throughout the whole film. the scary stuff is outlined better because the time inbetween is a dull contrast.