do u date chicks with kids

tino

Baby Father troublesand sh*t....That man's name is branded on that p*ssy.I'm tryin to make my own kids..I aint gonna be stuck raisin another mans KID
Most people are looking to have their own kids. But it takes someone selfless who is able to love and bring up someone elses child as their own. (By that I don't mean taking over the role of the biological father/mother if they are still in their life) I spent alot of time bringing up my cousins daughter because she was interested in other things. I was 17 taking sole responsability for her 2 yr old while she was 25 out M.I.A! - As a result her little girl would call me "mummy lara" and she was very close to me that other people presummed she was mine. After her being missing for 3 months, i contacted my cousins mother and told her what was going on. Her daughter is 9 now and everytime i see her, Its a reminder of how i don't regret sacrificing what i did to be there for her.Not everybody has "Baby father/mother" TroublesTends to be waste men or girls causing it.
I'll only ever father a child that isn't my own only if my building was on fire and i heard some kid crying mummy n daddy burnt and had to rescue him/her. But yeah I agree with that selfless part of your statement. I looked after my lil niece for quite some time when her mum was heavy into studying for her midwifery........But meet a woman who has a kid(s).......she can kick rocks, plenty of single fertile livestock out there......I'll let a Steve Urkle type guy handle the chick with the kid

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic