Why..

Guest Esquilax

Guest Esquilax

Why is it anyone who admits, correctly, that immigration needs to be capped/ have a limit is percieved as a racist?

Is it because the BNP use this as their flagship policy and any ideology relating to them is autoracist?

Or do people genuinely believe that keeping foreigners out of the country because of overpopulation and lack of resources is another form of racial prejudice?

Someone let me know

Venom, I would like to see your reply, but please try and not type it in capital letters as it makes me want to cut you with broken glass and push you in a vat of Tabasco

we're not overpopulated or have a lack of resources, i don't think saying immigration needs to be limited is racist, but it is ignorant, and most ppl who say that are racist anyways.

http://www.optimumpopulation.org/opt.toomany.uk.html

i tell u wot mate, u drive from london to where i live, and see if u still think the same.

Where do you live?

Immigrants don't want to come and work in Bognor Regis or wherever you are because work isn't abundant like it is in the cities, hence the overpopulation and lack of resources.

You're right about the abundance of work in major cities, which is why most cities around the world are overpopulated. About 90% of everyone i grew up with has f*cked off to london to find work, should they be sent back as well?

As long as they're black

Why is it anyone who admits, correctly, that immigration needs to be capped/ have a limit is percieved as a racist?

Is it because the BNP use this as their flagship policy and any ideology relating to them is autoracist?

Or do people genuinely believe that keeping foreigners out of the country because of overpopulation and lack of resources is another form of racial prejudice?

Someone let me know

Venom, I would like to see your reply, but please try and not type it in capital letters as it makes me want to cut you with broken glass and push you in a vat of Tabasco

we're not overpopulated or have a lack of resources, i don't think saying immigration needs to be limited is racist, but it is ignorant, and most ppl who say that are racist anyways.

http://www.optimumpopulation.org/opt.toomany.uk.html

i tell u wot mate, u drive from london to where i live, and see if u still think the same.

Where do you live?

Immigrants don't want to come and work in Bognor Regis or wherever you are because work isn't abundant like it is in the cities, hence the overpopulation and lack of resources.

You're right about the abundance of work in major cities, which is why most cities around the world are overpopulated. About 90% of everyone i grew up with has f*cked off to london to find work, should they be sent back as well?

As long as they're black

Oh sh*t. LOL.

nation states are corporations, when individuals seek asylum it is a business transaction, they then become subjects of the state and are licensed to the state

also a lot of people are coming from Commonwealth 'states', which are branches off this parent corporation, therefore it is just a transfer to headquarters

to lock immigration on this TINY island/landmass = foolish business move

Someone let me know

for example, you are already a known racist. so you complaining about immigrants doesnt help your cause, when 5000yrs ago there were only 1m in the whole of europe

immigration is no the main issue, its the welfare system thats the problem.

but the zionist jews you lot love to kiss and make love with and pander to their every demand at the expense of other "ethnics" are the same ones who drew up these plans

plans to destabilise europe through the lie that is multiculturalism.

go read the protocols of zion and know why this is happening, and why when racist ignorant fools like u and other BNP/NF /Daily mail readers are all being used

just in the same way stupid muslims shouting about their "rights" being infringed in europe are just pawns.

solution= leave while u can tbh

im not usually 1 to dulge in speculation over zionist agenda because i knew who the original Isrealites are....

but it is evidently business, you can not talk about ppl coming claiming a shitty 92 pound a week jobseekers allowance when you have pestiliance in their home lands such as the Debeers company raiding every minute of everyday building empires for themselves

i would NEVER rock DIE-mond JEW-ellry, that is why i had to turn down the lady rolex my mother offered me

Immigrants that come here and work dont bother me at all tbh. If I lived in some sh*t hole country with 0 opportunities then I'd coem to the UK too so my kids could have a better future.

It's illegal immigrants that dont work and somehow end up better off than the majority of poor people in this country that annoy me. Then again it's the system (or lack of) that I'm angry at as oppoosed to the actual individual.

Then again immigration has killed lots of areas so I can understand why an old white person who was born and bred in somewhere like Bradford whos seen their area completely transform would vote BNP.

Most of the areas that have experienced high non-European immigration are just f*ck*ng sh*t now.

• Upvote 1

i knew an illegal immigrant who was living here, he worked in my mate's mum's shop, and sent all the money he had back home to india to support his kids education who would otherwise be living on sum rubbish tip, recycling for a living.

And another thing Margate and Cliftonville have the highest rate of high street shop closures in the ENTIRE country, the high street is a ghost town, but a few new ones have opened up to take their place, a Polish market, a Czech Social club, an African shop, two afro barbers and a halal grocers, all serving the local immigrant population. If these ppl weren't here these shops would be full of f*ck all.

• Upvote 1

Guest Triple XXX

theres a program on tonight "the day the immigrants left" on BBC 1 where they take people who complain about immigrants takin all our jaabs and put them in jobs the immigrants do

should be interesting

9pm

theres a program on tonight "the day the immigrants left" on BBC 1 where they take people who complain about immigrants takin all our jaabs and put them in jobs the immigrants do

should be interesting

9pm

Lol at how many just arnt showing up and then they wanna cry when they dont have a job, disgrace.