Pre Season Footy on tv topic

Admin.

90% of our reserves from 06-present would be better than walcott if they had his playing time.guy is a f*ck*ng joke of a player
Now even you know your chatting sh*t.
players around his age or older:seb larsson, quincy, lupoli, simpson, rhys murphy, anthony stokes, barazite, ryan garry, rui fonte and randall all spring to mind
Most of those players have gone and got playing time and done f*ck all.
bit like our friend the0 end product, only they didn't cost us 9 million (no, not naira) and 60k a week.they all showed the basics, which is more than this no talent, fish finger eating, hovis 'best of both', coffee-stained imp can say.
Your chatting shitBut thats all they stayed doing the basics...If Walcott got his final ball right more often then not, we'd talk about him as "world class".The line is very thin. Hence why still sooooo many people are hesitant to actually write him off.

Frimpong was very cringeworthy, but a part of me liked and laughed at it still. He's enthusiastic.Man was playing with the Arsenal senior team for the first time at The Emirates, a near packed Emirates too, with the Sky cameras too, played very well and in near all of both games.Granted its a nothing cup to the likes of Arshavin and the rest and if I saw them acting like that I'd be slightly worried, but the experience he has gained in the last 2 weeks is a lot for him at that age. When I see man like JET and Randall acting like they too cool for school I wonder more about them than Frimpong.

• Upvote 1

Guest haze-e
Man gets goals n assists n u still wanna dub a nigga. bet u priks loved Hlebs pissy passy faggit football wi 0 goals n no trophies. Yo Theo aint all that but he does a job. We got NasG, Sexc, Van Badman and Andrei Amazing to do all the neat stuff.
:D:D

Guest haze-e
Sexy football y wot was u thinkin? infact keep it 2 yrself.
Your an idiot.
bitch plz stfu.
Lol.Ok son.
y u get so offended by Sexc? is Eboue more yr type or summat? faggit.
Loool. Really though was "Sexc" supposed to be your nickname for Cesc? Because if so.......

Sexy football y wot was u thinkin? infact keep it 2 yrself.
Your an idiot.
bitch plz stfu.
Lol.Ok son.
y u get so offended by Sexc? is Eboue more yr type or summat? faggit.
Loool. Really though was "Sexc" supposed to be your nickname for Cesc? Because if so.......
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLTHINKINGTHUNG LIFE AKA MR "UNEDUCATED" "PRANCING AROUND TOWN IN PRIMARK JEANS WITH NEW ERA CAP AND SOME SOLID IN HIS POCKET" getting murrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrked again, oh sh*t oh sh*t oh sh*t

yh difference is im talking about sexy football whilst yr watching Eboue and Vermaelen in HD with yr boxers halfway down yr ankles. faggit.
AINT U THE GUY WHOS ASKING FOR SOME DODGY EXERCISE MANOVERS IN GYM ROOMDODGY GUY IF U ASK ME ESPECIALLY WITH YOUR UNIQUE SELLING POINT AKA YOUR CATCHPRASE BEING THE WORD "FAGGIT"
  • Downvote 1

yh difference is im talking about sexy football whilst yr watching Eboue and Vermaelen in HD with yr boxers halfway down yr ankles. faggit.
AINT U THE GUY WHOS ASKING FOR SOME DODGY EXERCISE MANOVERS IN GYM ROOMDODGY GUY IF U ASK ME ESPECIALLY WITH YOUR UNIQUE SELLING POINT AKA YOUR CATCHPRASE BEING THE WORD "FAGGIT"
watchin me hard u gone from horse 2 watching nx man. yr dream would b naked horse riding tag team wi franky dettori!

Guest haze-e
I beg you dont try and CK FLASH the statement.Any homo.Relax yourself.

I beg you dont try and CK FLASH the statement.Any homo.Relax yourself.
yo u sound lyk u mean business. sorry boss!
you got told bruv, settle initthis heat don't gel with cool heads

BENFICA - Roberto; Rúben Amorim, Luisão, David Luiz and Fábio Coentrão; Carlos Martins, Airton and Aimar; Jara, Cardozo and SaviolaSubs: Moreira, Luís Filipe, Fábio Faria, Sidnei, Roderick, César Peixoto, Javi García, Ramires, Felipe Menezes, Gaitan, Weldon and Kardec