Morning storys.

Frank.

lol @ the way it went from 7 pints to 3/4 pintsbasically u had 7 doubles or suttin
i said straight away it was 7, 3 Quarter pints but people jumped on the bandwagoni only knew how much i drunk by how many times i went to fill my pint glass and i never filled it right to the top like you would lager..always about 3/4s full

Obviously you werent that bad thats petence compared to 7 pints of socoYou know as a child there used to be some kid in my glass used to make up the biggest gas stories, but when he got clocked, he used to talk about the same subject, but this time say something completly opposite. Think his name was samuel the wasteman or something
A kid in your glass? thats a new one.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

70cl bottle you will get 28 standard shots 1 Imperial pint = 12.8101378 shotsil round it DOWN to a nice round 12 in your favor il even bring down your 3/4 of a pint to 2/3 and pintso 2/3 of 12 is 8you said you had 7 if these magical concoctions7 x 8 = you chat sh*t
honestly are you that dumb that you didn't know having shots is a lot worse than drinking it normally because of the way you knock it back and the small amount going in repetitively...idiotEDIT: and 35% for a shot is not even that much..what the f*ck are you going on about
  • Downvote 8

you man are soo dumb it actually makes me laugh..i said straight away it was 3/4 filled which is proberly about 3 or 4 FULL pints.mans saying it's do able but he'd be rocked...which i said i was anyway.then a dumb c*nt is trying to change it into how many shots it would be when shots and pints are totally different interms of how it affects you but then someones still trying to go on about me arguing about 'his maths' when i didn't say anything about his maths.then someones laughing because i said 35% for a shot isn't THAT much after you certain man were talking about 80% shots.anyone can drink anything ...from the story you can tell i was f*cked to the point i collapsed..you could have 20 shots of that 80% stuff..and it would f*ck you up and no one would believe you..but it wouldn't be hard to do..just wouldn't be nice... u lot are going on like after you've had a certain amount your throat won't let you swallow anymore

Went to a house party (a before party before going club)there was about 10 bottle of southern comfort.. loads of wine..malibu etc and only about 12 people..(think mostof the drink was just for show)so everyones there mixing the southern comfort with coke and i sip the SC and it doesn't taste strong..so i pour myself a straight pint glass and drink it..after about 5 of these pint glasses im feeling foked..after the 7th 1 i couldn't remember anything but apparently the dog (bull mastiff) starting barking..then i was going mad at the dog having a full on arguement for about 20 minutes sayin it better stop getting rude etc etc.. then after this apparently everyone got a taxi to club and i was feeling sick so i told the taxi to stop..but he didn't listen so i switched on him and he stopped...then we got to the club..right outside the club and apparently infront of everyone queing up i fell flat on my face and was snoozing..then my boy paid for a taxi home and i was being sick in the taxi..so when the taxi got to the my yard (you have to go thru some allys to get to the front door)..he just dropped me on the road and drove off..then in the morning my mum found my on the road and got my dad to carry me into my yard.
there was no mention of 3/4 pints brah/@ woodpeckeri'm talking over a long period with charlie to keep you going, then it is possiblebut no way wud he have done it in a pre-club session

No but alcohol is poison and a certain amount will cause your body to react by trying to rid it to avoid alcohol poisoning4 pints of souther comfort in the space of a few hours is a lie, dont get gassed cos gaffer is talking about a bag of sniff or doable, he means a whole night, if not then hes gassing aswellI wouldnt be surprised if samuelz was just a little kid, kinda noticed that about his posts before neway and the way man posted a pic from 'bare years ago in school'I feel like a bully now :D
shows how much you know i'm 6,4 - 15 stone and go to the gym daily, hardly a little kid.

Went to a house party (a before party before going club)there was about 10 bottle of southern comfort.. loads of wine..malibu etc and only about 12 people..(think mostof the drink was just for show)so everyones there mixing the southern comfort with coke and i sip the SC and it doesn't taste strong..so i pour myself a straight pint glass and drink it..after about 5 of these pint glasses im feeling foked..after the 7th 1 i couldn't remember anything but apparently the dog (bull mastiff) starting barking..then i was going mad at the dog having a full on arguement for about 20 minutes sayin it better stop getting rude etc etc.. then after this apparently everyone got a taxi to club and i was feeling sick so i told the taxi to stop..but he didn't listen so i switched on him and he stopped...then we got to the club..right outside the club and apparently infront of everyone queing up i fell flat on my face and was snoozing..then my boy paid for a taxi home and i was being sick in the taxi..so when the taxi got to the my yard (you have to go thru some allys to get to the front door)..he just dropped me on the road and drove off..then in the morning my mum found my on the road and got my dad to carry me into my yard.
there was no mention of 3/4 pints brah/@ woodpeckeri'm talking over a long period with charlie to keep you going, then it is possiblebut no way wud he have done it in a pre-club session
From about 8ish till about 12ishand look at my next post which was like 2 posts down

Guest Lemons

I woke up in Croatia (Outlook festival) and my brothers fat ginger mate is lying on top of my tent (over my legs) shouting "I'm so good at sex!" over and over.It was pretty surreal.(He didn't have sex with me)