Transformers: War For Cybertron

spiderman

an XP weekend is basically when you get more XP for playing online, so you can level up quicker.

e.g. a "10xXP" weekend will mean you get 10x50 = 500 points for a kill and 250 or 150 for an assist, etc.

i dont know when they are, but i find out through the facebook page. just search war for cybertron.

/

LevelLouie if you was on ps3 you could of added me. whats the community like on xbox, how many people on average do you get online at peak times? ps3 still gets to about 800-900 when i play at most, but i dont think thats peak time.

as for my guns and abilities, my set up is like this:

SCOUT:

guns - energon battle pistol, null ray

abilities - dash, cloak

SCIENTIST:

guns - photon burst rifle, neutron assualt rifle

abilities - shockwave, spawn sentry

LEADER:

guns - fusion cannon, ion blaster

abilities - moleculon bomb, war cry

SOLDIER:

guns - x12 scrapmaker, rocket launcher

abilities - whirlwind, ammo beacon (to spawn ion displacer turret)

/

just checked the leaderboard and im 186th (top 10%) on team deathmatch and 400ish on player kills (top 20%). i would be much higher if i had the time to play all day like some people on there do, but i actually have a life lol.

the xbox community is a bit smaller about 500-300 at worst some times it goes up to 1500 i dont really mind for the small community because you only need 10 people to do any mode at the nd of the day

I was considering to get it on the ps3 but my little brother has become addicted to fifa and wouldnt be a great idea sharing a ps3 when i got an xbox sitting in my room

/

My scout load out was

Guns- Scatter blaster and null ray

Abilities- mark target ,cloaking

suprise attack, health matrix, rapid recharge

I still cant tell whats better between suprise attack and rapid recharge and whether the scatter blaster is good cos i barely kill anyone with it if im not cloaked im sniping when im cloaking im looking to run up on someone

Ive had very little success with the energon pistol is there a certain way to use it maybe?

scatter blaster is good for close combat and if your aim aint always on point.

i used to use that but then one day i picked up someones energon battle pistol mid game and since then ive been using that. before i never liked it but once my aim improved it became much more usefull. its more powerfull than the scatter blaster and you can cleanly get a headshot.

it does seem a bit pointless having 2 scope guns tho but i think the battle pistol can be used off scope just as much as you do on scope. if im scoping with it im just trying to get a bit of accuracy and quick shots, the null ray has the better scope and does more damage although its only got 2 rounds. but ye, if i find its a bit of a scrappy game i would probably swap one of the 2 for a different gun from someone ive killed.

as for ability perks, health matrix is the best. i cant tell you how many times ive killed someone with half or no health and gotten back into the game from the health i got from those kills. suprise attack is pretty sick aswell. rapid recharge just makes your abilities boost back up faster. i used to have mark target but i dont think thats always effective, especially if the game is very scrappy. unless you got some mad accurate aim its a bit useless half the time. i chose dash because i like to gain ground and advantage in a one on one and its also useful to dash and melee for extra power, got loads of kills like that. also when a leader puts on the intercooler the dash is nuts lol.

ye for real. probably just because its transformers they might assume its sh*t.

tbh i prefer the little smash mouth style its got. ok its not as serious about scope/aim, kill streaks and doesnt have as many weapons as COD but its got a good cover in all those areas + 3rd person view/melees, ability to drive/fly and a strong class divide for a bit of diversity and team dynamics.