Scorchers MixTape

Ego

I am sick of this UKRS exlcuse sh*t man damm. Tryna kill off the whole record shop experience.I'll be forced 2 order it cos it takes like 2 months to reach proper record shops
Its a big step backwards' date=' like you said about Mixtapes coming out all the time now BUT you cant get hold of them unless you shop from UKRS and now most of the original shops are just stocked up with anyguys like Twissman and the channel u sh*tExactly' date=' i don't think that URKS exclusive ting is really helping, it helps the artist because they get that good on spot deal or whatever it is why they do it but it's crap for grime fans that don't do all this internet buying stuff. This is good and bad aswell because now in Uptown you've got the bigger more established names there like True Tiger, Bashy, Wiley and then you've also got Hoodstars, Section 18, Skata Records; the local talent that are trying to get up there

I am sick of this UKRS exlcuse sh*t man damm. Tryna kill off the whole record shop experience.I'll be forced 2 order it cos it takes like 2 months to reach proper record shops
Its a big step backwards, like you said about Mixtapes coming out all the time now BUT you cant get hold of them unless you shop from UKRS and now most of the original shops are just stocked up with anyguys like Twissman and the channel u sh*t
Exactly, i don't think that URKS exclusive ting is really helping, it helps the artist because they get that good on spot deal or whatever it is why they do it but it's crap for grime fans that don't do all this internet buying stuff.
it does seem a rather shortsighted approach

WHY DO U MAN BOTHERTHERE AINT ONE BIG MIXTAPE THAT HAS COME OUT ON UKRS THEN BEEN ABOUT A MONTH BEFORE ITS IN THE SHOPSJUS BUY IT FROM RHYTHM DIVISION/INDEPENDACE/OR UPTOWN DARK ND COLDTHERE TAKIN THE PISS OUT OF U TAKIN UR MONEY EARLY