Sign in to follow this  
Skenghis Khan

Office Stories*

Its not a vent so I decided to start a new thread.*cracks fingers*here goes....so im in work and this woman i will call kate is tellin explaining some process to the new guyshe goes back to her desk (behind me facing the other direction)IM conversation:new guy: kate is fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiineme: hahahah yeahnew guy: id hit thatright now i think lemme X this box and reopen so if for any reason she approaches my desk from behind its not on the screenso i reopen IM and typemilfhit sendbut then i notice the top of the new window saysKatei sent it to herdfjhkl;fbdspkfbkpgbfojgjogbojgrbsojpsdankgdsffdsfdmofdoompIm sitting there staring at this:IM CONVERSATION - KateSkola says:milff*ck.i suddenly feel hot and uncomfortable, i start to shake a little as panic sets ini have just sexually harassed a work mate. i could loose my job over thisi have to say something....NOWSkola says:lol wrong boxbut thats not good enough. its still baitKate says:who was that meant for?sh*t. wtf do i say? if i drop the new guys name its obvious i was talkin about her!think skola THINK!!!someone she doesnt know. thats a safe bet.Skola says:Alan, GC guy(hes someone i have worked with on another desk)Kate says:dirty boyi start to think i might have got away with thisSkola says:*coughs*Kate says:lolA LOL.A f*ckIN LOL.What a reliefHad to style it out further and talk to said new guy out loud and not on IM as if we hadnt already been chatting. we start up conversaion over the desks some form of chit chat that deliberately everyone can overhear.....it seemed to work.kate IS fine but thats not really how i would choose to tell heri know we are cool coz she still offered to drop me at the bus stop at the end of the shift but i had to stay behind and finish some workf*ck me il never forget sitting there staying at an im box sayingSkola says:milf

Guest M12 Part 2

edit: it makes sense now.allow re-posting things that have been locked/deleted