* Official GYM Thread *

Lofa

Guest Jack X Supreme

So I watched "Ronnie Coleman - The Unbelievable". It's not very good IMO.Boring watch and bad archive footage. Wouldn't recommend a download.I'm currently 10 minutes into "Ronnie Coleman - The Cost Of Redemption" and it already it looks better.This guy makes his eating a chore.His food looks DISGUISTING, It's the way he makes it.

a lotta people say that about ronnie's form. but on a level you aint maintaining perfect form on the kinda weights hes doing unless your made out of steel. He also has to be lifting insane amounts to live up to the hype everyone believes about him.i mite dload this to watch tommorrow

Guest Jack X Supreme

Download "The Cost Of Redemption", Worth it.This guy's nuts.I'm surprised how lazy he is tho TBH.Also. What do you guys mix with your tuna?

Guest Doughboi

Tuna melt or mayoI prefer melt tho, more protein from the cheese and the calories.Is it true eating too much tuna causes mercury poisoning or is it all bullshit?

yeah, it is said that ocean fish in general shouldnt be eaten too much. ive read 2 portions a week!! My aunt has warned me bout tuna and salmon specifically (dietitian), bcos they do cause a mercury build up in the body which isnt good. ive had 3 tins this week and trying to cut down from about 2 a day.

Guest Doughboi
Yo doughboi i got that relex instant whey today.Whens the best time to take it.
Take it 2-3 times day.I'd recommend taking it right after yu work it with water, and before you work out with milk & some complex carbs.I take it 3 times a day:Breakfast-Oats & 200ml milk, Whey & 300ml milk, two brown breads.Pre-workout- Whey & oats mixed with 350ml milk.Post workout- 1 & a half scoops of whey with 250ml water.

Guest Doughboi
yeah, it is said that ocean fish in general shouldnt be eaten too much. ive read 2 portions a week!! My aunt has warned me bout tuna and salmon specifically (dietitian), bcos they do cause a mercury build up in the body which isnt good. ive had 3 tins this week and trying to cut down from about 2 a day.
Damn, but what about tinned mackerel?I'm pissed man.Apart from chicken breasts, tuna & mackerel are the cheapest protein sources i can get.Those 4 pack tuna deals>>>>>>>____

Guest Doughboi
Man i think i put to much whey in, had bits in it and sh*t after still mixing it for ages.Are protein bars any good cause i dont really like it.
How many scoops did you use?2 scoops=19.5g protein. How are you mixing it?It should mix easily, i use a shaker bottle i bought off argos.

Man i think i put to much whey in, had bits in it and sh*t after still mixing it for ages.Are protein bars any good cause i dont really like it.
How many scoops did you use?2 scoops=19.5g protein. How are you mixing it?It should mix easily, i use a shaker bottle i bought off argos.
Yeah i put two scoops in, then milk then mixed it with a fork.

Guest Doughboi
Man i just downed a glass of it again, that sh*t aint for me lol.
Lol, buy a shaker man, it mixes in about 10 seconds for me witha shaker.What flavour did you get? it taste nice imo,especially with oats.

Lol, buy a shaker man, it mixes in about 10 seconds for me witha shaker.What flavour did you get? it taste nice imo,especially with oats.
Chocolate man, just ive never been a milkshake fan, dou you pour it on your oats.Ima make some protein bars, ive found some recipes that are good, and my dads a chef so im going to TELL him to make me some.

Guest Doughboi
Chocolate man, just ive never been a milkshake fan, dou you pour it on your oats.Ima make some protein bars, ive found some recipes that are good, and my dads a chef so im going to TELL him to make me some.
Nah, i mix the whey & oats, then add the milk, shake it.Protein bars come in handy IMO, especially those days when ur at school/college just sneak out the room and munch it.

Nah, i mix the whey & oats, then add the milk, shake it.Protein bars come in handy IMO, especially those days when ur at school/college just sneak out the room and munh it.
Do they work as well as protein shakes.

Guest Doughboi
Nah, i mix the whey & oats, then add the milk, shake it.Protein bars come in handy IMO, especially those days when ur at school/college just sneak out the room and munh it.
Do they work as well as protein shakes.
Not sure, I've only taken one.My cousin orders some from the states, i think its 28g protein per bar. Plus it gives him good energy for his workout.Best think to do is read online reviews before buying a product.

you shoudl mix ur protein in a blender with milk. best way to mix it. depending on the one you got, not all of them mix easily in a shaker and definately not by mixing it with a spoon!!!!doughboi.. everything in moderation,. cos mackerel has its own problems lol.. suttin about taking in too much omega 3!!!

dem shakes aint nice. try diff kinds of milk try water. if its full fat milk itll def be too thick i reckon.add sugar or fruits if it tastes dat nasty. just back it like its nuthindef use a blender when u can if its 1 of dem hench sachet packs. if ur usin just a couple spoonfuls u shud be able to stir it in. just pour the milk/water in gradually while stirrin

Guest Doughboi

I use skimmed milk.My one mixes in a shake in about 10 seconds. I'll just wait for about 1 minute or two for the shake to stop fizzing then ill down it.

Guest Doughboi
Is there a way of getting hench without punishing yourself with protein shakes.
Whey protein is a staple in any weightliter's diet, especially those who want to get "hench" who are tight on budget and with busy schedules.3 shakes a day isn't punishing.