* Official GYM Thread *

Lofa

Guest Vegeta
ok whats the best exercise to get your back blench?lat pulldowns?
Sample Weightlifting Workout RoutinesThis is hard. There are so many exercises for each muscle, and so many ways to split them up and make a routine out of them. So instead of listing 10,000 workout routines, I'll just list what I think are the most effective muscle building exercises for each muscle and later on you can decide which to use in your own workout routines.ChestFlat Bench PressIncline Bench PressFlat Bench Dumbell FlyesIncline Dumbell FlyesBackDeadliftLat Pulldown (or weighted pull ups)Seated Cable RowBent Over Barbell RowBent Over 1 Arm Dumbell RowsBicepsStanding Barbell CurlsPreacher Curls (with dumbells or barbell)Seated/Standing Dumbell CurlsTricepsTricep Press DownDipsFrench PressLegsSquatsCalve RaisesShouldersSeated/Standing Military Press (with barbell or dumbells)Lateral RaisesShrugs

Guest George
muscletech are about the most overpriced overhyped cunts out there. they take up 3 pages of advertising in fitness mags, so you can pay over the top for their usually inferior supps. george..guess it depends on height as well.
Im 6ft50cent3.jpgThere he looks ok, dunno y he ballooned for, but thats what I want

Guest Vegeta

Didn't he admit to taking steroids before?According to some interviews i've seen he looks serious about his diet, I remember one where he went on tour he didn't want any chocolate bars & all that sh*t.

Guest George

Dunno about skinny, but yeah he looks huge nowIn the club, around the 1.00 mark, looks cut and a decent sizeCandy Shop, around the 2.20 mark, looks bloated and in a way fat, if that makes senseIf not 50 then Randy Orton. Randy has a sick physique, and it does look natural, which is funny for a wwe star.Nothing is too big and out of proportion, unlike jon cena with his huge armsRandyOrton.jpg

Guest Vegeta
Dunno about skinny, but yeah he looks huge nowIn the club, around the 1.00 mark, looks cut and a decent sizeCandy Shop, around the 2.20 mark, looks bloated and in a way fat, if that makes senseIf not 50 then Randy Orton. Randy has a sick physique, and it does look natural, which is funny for a wwe star.Nothing is too big and out of proportion, unlike jon cena with his huge armsRandyOrton.jpg
Orton was natural back in 2003, he had a SICK physique early in his WWE days. Went kinda skinny late 03 but packed on size later on. I knew Orton' bro from my cousin, who used to be in the same wrestling team as him.Im kinda aiming for Orton/Ryan Reynold's body.

I dunno about Orton, if he does take roids its not as heavy as other users.
i doubt if theres a WWE wrestler who doesnt do roids, but thats another room. what you're aiming for is cool, but just give urself about 2yrs to get there. it takes time to grow and keep muscle, and the 2yrs will fly past. however, you will obviously notice good signs if ur diet most especially and training is right as from 3months, just keep tabs on your weight, say like aim to gain 5lbs a week, which is quite realistic or thereabouts so that you have something to aim for in the short term.

5lbs a week is not realistic. if your gaining that much after the initial newbie gains then a lot of it will be fat. lean muscle =2-3lbs a week

Guest George

Im no newbie, been training proper for about a year now, seen proper changes, but still want inprovements the main is my traps and tris.But yeah will just keep at it and trying to eat well

Why the f*ck are you even using weight gainer? Just eat properly and work a routine 5 times a week. Drinking weight gain powder is ridiculous. The only supplements you should actually need are Protein shakes and maybe some cutting tablets. You won't even need creatine unless you are trying to be a professional athlete.