Evil Spirits

The New Diaby

Sure it weren't a dream?

Basically I've been researching the history of this property since it happend and have uncovered some crazy things.

Listen, It wasn't a dream cos I know full well I got up out the bed and went go get a can of coke, when I come back I sip my drink then get back into bed, as I turn of the light I hear a bag on my wardrobe and make nothing off it, I hear another bang and now I'm like wtf.

My bedroom door opens and there was something walk into my room, I felt the cold breeze so I put the covers over my head and tried to sleep it off.

About 10 mins later I feel someone SIT DOWN ON MY MOTHER FUCKING BED and touch my ankles (my ankles were out cos i put the duvet over my head)

Basically man is sweating one out here, literally about to mother fucking die and I pull off the cover trying to man it up and I see some man about 50 cms away from my face

He spoke in French, but he had his hands out like he was about to strangle me, I got up and run out my room.

Haven't been back since, contacted local priest and shit.

I'm now sleeping at my cousins

something similar happened to me when i was 12.. i was trying to scream (call my mum n dad) but nothing was coming out, i was just froze... the lady looked like my mums auntie, who i never went near for years and when she died i refused to go to her funeral..slept in my parents room for months.

take a dog round to your yard, apparently they can sense spirits and will bark non stop..my nans dogged barked for ages then ran downstairs hiding.

that house was from the war times and a lot of people died on that street.. moved soon after and the people daughter has had the same problem/experience i did