A topic about nothing

GoldCoast

This thread is like Basra.Milk with a wig you know. LMAOSilver is looking to put a body's in bags
I'd rather be milk with a wig then that poo turd from south park with a christmas hat on.
I wouldnt.f*ck being pale so you can see each individual vein running through my body.
f*ck being dark so you can get the piss taken out of you by every other race and are watched carefully when you walk into shops and followed by security where ever you walk.
boy......unfortunately theres 2 much truth in that

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

f*ck bein white and bein pissed every time my girl leaves the house to get wok out by some black man.....
That why more black/mixed women are looking for a white man!!!!!!!!dont chat sh*t cus black, them white girls who r on black man hav been rejected by white man so look for an eeasy taget black man, cus they f*ck OWTHAVE R FAT WHITE WOMEN. DO WE CARE?????????????

f*ck bein white and bein pissed every time my girl leaves the house to get wok out by some black man.....
That why more black/mixed women are looking for a white man!!!!!!!!dont chat sh*t cus black, them white girls who r on black man hav been rejected by white man so look for an eeasy taget black man, cus they f*ck OWTHAVE R FAT WHITE WOMEN. DO WE CARE?????????????
sounds like you do

Nope.....Probably the white man that can't satisfy her.....(something ive been hearing alot recently)from some black chics aswell....White man can't f*ck...
Life is more then a f*ck mate.. stabbility, confidence, Humour.. etc..you might get a shag from a white woman.. but you aint getting nothing else but that.