jens news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LITTLE LISA

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

girls names :daisygraciecharlijordanshannel    *rainie       *ashleycaitlanfaith          *jade         kerry-ann  *louiseboys names:zak callum      ********joshliam         * jack          *louis luke           *sam          *brendonbrooklyn    *ben            * wat do u lot think x x
added stars to ones i like

i have just spoken to jen shes been cut off hence her not doing it herself but she has asked me to let you all know unfourtunatley she has lost the baby she wanted me all to let you know as you all have been so supportive etc so jen just to say im real sorry and im here for you sis just call me ok !!! thinkin of you luv lisa, dan and callum

i have just spoken to jen shes been cut off hence her not doing it herself but she has asked me to let you all know unfourtunatley she has lost the baby she wanted me all to let you know as you all have been so supportive etc so jen just to say im real sorry and im here for you sis just call me ok !!! thinkin of you luv lisa' date=' dan and callum [/color']Thats actually really sad. hopes shes cool and gets through this difficult time.send her my love x

i have just spoken to jen shes been cut off hence her not doing it herself but she has asked me to let you all know unfourtunatley she has lost the baby she wanted me all to let you know as you all have been so supportive etc Im sorry jen to hear that if you ever need to tlk pm me yeah. sorry hunny. xxxxxxxx

i have just spoken to jen shes been cut off hence her not doing it herself but she has asked me to let you all know unfourtunatley she has lost the baby she wanted me all to let you know as you all have been so supportive etc so jen just to say im real sorry and im here for you sis just call me ok !!! thinkin of you luv lisa' date=' dan and callum [/color']Thats actually really sad. hopes shes cool and gets through this difficult time.send her my love x
aww thanks tipper xx

i have just spoken to jen shes been cut off hence her not doing it herself but she has asked me to let you all know unfourtunatley she has lost the baby she wanted me all to let you know as you all have been so supportive etc so jen just to say im real sorry and im here for you sis just call me ok !!! thinkin of you luv lisa' date=' dan and callum [/color']ahh sorry to here dat jen hope ur copin alrite x x