hi everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

angel2005

yeah your all such a nice "family" arnt you.. whatever!!dont make me laugh well your all jelous thats all you are because i aint hated that much ive already been p.m loads and yes "little lisa" i noticed on the soppy sods dans is your man well you best have a word love because he obviously dont want you if he is p.m me.goes to show really what a minger you are when he has to go elsewhere..

yeah your all such a nice "family" arnt you.. whatever!!dont make me laugh well your all jelous thats all you are because i aint hated that much ive already been p.m loads and yes "little lisa" i noticed on the soppy sods dans is your man well you best have a word love because he obviously dont want you if he is p.m me.goes to show really what a minger you are when he has to go elsewhere..

yeah your all such a nice "family" arnt you.. whatever!!dont make me laugh well your all jelous thats all you are because i aint hated that much ive already been p.m loads and yes "little lisa" i noticed on the soppy sods dans is your man  well you best have a word love because he obviously dont want you if he is p.m me.goes to show really what a minger you are when he has to go elsewhere..
me and dan are very happy together thanks and yeah so what he's p.m you he proberly wanted to know what your playing at not to chat you up love!!.. i trust dan 100% and have no doubt in my mind he would even consider going behind my back especially with someone like you.. you see i got more then looks to offer love ---- get a life girl :evil:

hi everyone!!!! im sarah from bromley i found this site by pure chance. i just thought id come over and introduce myself!!im 23 , im single bisexual  ( and yes looking- watch out guys and girls ) :wink: so where are all the sexy people i have looked in the gallery and on topics and well to be honest have you all been hit with the ugly stick?i dont care if you ban me this site is crap anyway just thought id say my bit   ha ha  any men who are interested in some no strings fun e.mail me asap :wink:  :wink:  :wink:  :wink:  :wink:  :wink:  :wink:  :wink:  :wink:
corr, u got cheek aint ya? u said u thought ud introduce urself, well know we all no ur a silly little slag who is desperate and will f*ck anything ur done aint ya? guys and girls u betta watch out, STD's are common in slags! and as for where are the sexy people theres plenty on here, shame out urself! but these people are real not fake and trying to be something else!

u no that! yea its good to say what u think, we can all do that! but what is the need to be bitchy all the time! fair enough if someone started on her but they didnt so theres only one thing i can say to the 'THING' and thats P*SS OFF!

its cool, let her come bk! obviously shes a bit of a p*ssy really! thinks she can get rude behind a computer screen but im tellin ya in our faces she wouldnt stand a chance of sayin half of that without gettin a beatin!