What Trainers Ya Feeling?

revs

Those Fragment converses are actually sick. Only second pair of converse Ive ever seen that I like.
there nice but come on those are hype for sure . . .the only thing i like about them is the colour . . . but i wont buy them tho . . . rather cop a pair of vans . . .
that is THE ONLY think they are about, lolwhat where you expecting?fragment or not, they are the cleanest converses. I hate the white stitching on the normal pairs. Only thing that would make it better would be to make them full leather instead of canvas.

Guest Tronics
Those Fragment converses are actually sick. Only second pair of converse Ive ever seen that I like.
there nice but come on those are hype for sure . . .the only thing i like about them is the colour . . . but i wont buy them tho . . . rather cop a pair of vans . . .
that is THE ONLY think they are about, lolwhat where you expecting?fragment or not, they are the cleanest converses. I hate the white stitching on the normal pairs. Only thing that would make it better would be to make them full leather instead of canvas.
I agree.The subtle details is what makes the Hiroshi's decent.They might have worked better with hi's though.

Guest M12 Part 2

i have these boxed away as well. is there any chance they are gonna be worth anything anytime soon. i hate them and want to sell em.the brown brazillian am1s

I don't really get owning shoes you could never possibly wear and keeping them in a box. Don't you even have them on display?
i have many pairs of trainers that are still unworn in the boxi do intend to wear them but there are many factors that you got to take into considerationsome trainers were a rash purchase and now i realised that i dont like them and leave them later to sellsome are so rare that i wonder am i better off just not wearing them and selling them later on, eg kid robots, i could sell these now for £600 easy but just by waering them once thats at least £200 knocked off the price i would have got if they were deadstock,and then theres factors like weather, your clothes, that you have got to consider when about to wear a pair of trainersmaybe you think im mad but i know there must be others on here who think the slightly the same

Nah I am talking about those flights and forces that are from the 80s and early 90s which you cannot physically wear because the glue is f*cked and the rubber has turned to sandstone.Comic books and action figures, people put them on display.

Guest M12 Part 2
wer can i kop some air max 1s????apart from main sourcesome 1 let me no but its gotta b in the ukbless
everywherejd, size, footasylum, foot patrol basically anywhere that sells am90s will hae am1s

Guest Dope Boy
wer can i kop some air max 1s????apart from main sourcesome 1 let me no but its gotta b in the ukbless
everywherejd, size, footasylum, foot patrol basically anywhere that sells am90s will hae am1s
not dem bait onesexcluse ones init