This is why I'm White....

the clash

YoThis is why I'm WhiteCause I was bought up to be politeWon't see me stealing another mans bikeyo this is why I'm White... WhiteI don't beg for loose changeI don't have other peeps in sight of my riffle rangeI don't look so strange...Like when they see me coming I know that they don't switch lanesI don't cause mans painAnd I don't have a tag that people call me for a nameMy lips aint so big..and you won't see my women walking road in a horse made wigThis is why I'm white...everybody from the 313yo this is why I'm whitethrow ya mother f*cking hands up and follow me!****does the grandad dance****Hi fives my wife******come on whiteys of VIP lets show em what we got!

this is why your whiteyou cant lay pipedont try a tingcoz your skin lacks melaninwhos dat white breh over therewhy the f*ck is he giving me staregunna draw for gat, and waste this white breh biggrin.gif:D :D :D
white white white is right, kick em out and fight fight fightblack black black is wack, give em the sack give em the sack!bowe bowe bowe!

This is why im white, i love a bit of a fightBe it down the pub, or just in spiteWhile drinking on a pintAnd once thats done, ill make you loose your sight
TALENT!!! TALENT!!!I think it is the yid that gives us the intelligence to write sick bars like these.

This is why im white, i love a bit of a fightBe it down the pub, or just in spiteWhile drinking on a pintAnd once thats done, ill make you loose your sight
TALENT!!! TALENT!!!I think it is the yid that gives us the intelligence to write sick bars like these.
*nods*Yid-i-oh!

This isnt in any way amusing.
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOT AS AMUSING AS THE "THIS IS WHY I'M BLACK" THREAD INNIT? LMFAOD DOUBLE STANDARDS OOOOOOOOOOON OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON
Say what?
We'll Hip hop was fine, as soon as Vanilla ice and eminem started murking the scene heads started to complain.. You hold us back manas soon as we buss some bars we are called racist on page 1 while the "this is why i'm black" topic has gone 3 pages with no complaints.you know we can get alongit is like Football.....the English invented the game but Brazilians made the game look sexyThe same applies herelet us rap man

Guest Durrty Boi

this is why im whitei cant even rapim constantly racist coz deep down i wish i was blackthats for asjmannot white ppl