Treacle Vs Brownberry. (Pics)

Guest huddstar*

comments like them stopped me taking you seriously, sean ur 25 wiv no job and spendin your friday nite on a forum you sound like ur bored out ur mind sittin in ur house feelin pissed cuz u got some girl pregnant who u probably met on old RWD or summat lol oh speakin off the wifey, shes bin chattin sh*t all night about how another girl is ugly, an it got me thinkin, why if shes so sexy is she only a foot model ?? biggrin.gif
Oh I'm sorry, Was you trying to send for me?I stopped taking you seriously when you told me you was a white boy with a name like Benny Blanco and boyyyyy your avatar says it all really.You got a brown nose, Litterally.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YAWN YAWN YAWN. More weak, repetitive bullshit.Anyhow, I'll leave you in the "thick of it" (your words). To me, it's nothing, only telling an old, paedophile hag about herself. I don't know why you think you're anything special. You're really not. I can accept I aint an oil painting and I don't appeal to everyone, but you have serious issues with EVERYONE in this topic who has stated they prefer Brownberry or aren't feeling your looks, or the fact without all the airbrushing you look 40 odd.I'm off to bed. I'm pretty bored of this coffin dodger.@Tinkz, I felt happiest at a size 12, I had all the weight in the right places, I hated being skinny, I was a size 6-8 for years, IMO that's too skinny, I have to work to keep the weight ON, otherwise I just lose it all, on RWD I was cussed for being skinny biggrin.gif. Uber skinny men >>>> _______ though.
Bless that still...I once was a 12 back in the day...

can some one give a up date of tell me where read from?
basically people were boasting about the speed of their broadband. pathetic innit
About pathetic, just cos your 2mb Broadband wasn't even worth a discussion.Upgrade your speed then come check this topic, yeah?

Ladies and gents, I woulda gladly carried on the inhouse entertainment, but since my sparring partner has gone, guess that's the end of that.I have the honour of sayin I probaly contributed to 2 of the most entertaining topics vip2 has produced.It's been a pleasure. Thank you and goodnight.

Ladies and gents, I woulda gladly carried on the inhouse entertainment, but since my sparring partner has gone, guess that's the end of that.I have the honour of sayin I probaly contributed to 2 of the most entertaining topics vip2 has produced.It's been a pleasure. Thank you and goodnight.
****claps handswell doneheretake this badge2006_1189_lg.JPGyou deserve it.

can some one give a up date of tell me where read from?
basically people were boasting about the speed of their broadband. pathetic innit
About pathetic, just cos your 2mb Broadband wasn't even worth a discussion.Upgrade your speed then come check this topic, yeah?
24megalos fank u. now go sleep b4 i tump u in the cd drive, and dislocate ur router

comments like them stopped me taking you seriously, sean ur 25 wiv no job and spendin your friday nite on a forum you sound like ur bored out ur mind sittin in ur house feelin pissed cuz u got some girl pregnant who u probably met on old RWD or summat lol oh speakin off the wifey, shes bin chattin sh*t all night about how another girl is ugly, an it got me thinkin, why if shes so sexy is she only a foot model ?? biggrin.gif
Oh I'm sorry, Was you trying to send for me?I stopped taking you seriously when you told me you was a white boy with a name like Benny Blanco and boyyyyy your avatar says it all really.You got a brown nose, Litterally.
:D ur on one u, i can understand u never having heard ov benny blanco, buut u know who those people in my avi r surely???

Blad, my router is my life.Try that and you'll have a pissed off breh with a dislocated router stalking you and truss me you don't want some abnormal blood pressure boy stalking you.
i was really stalked..but by m8es. let it rest. ur them kinda breah that get all hype and wanna fight.. then will draw for ur inhaler as im about to flykick you. either that or will tell me u need to take ur insulin jab. save ur limited energy my friend. ur time will come

:D ur on one u, i can understand u never having heard ov benny blanco, buut u know who those people in my avi r surely???
yeah they are 3 black men you have posted to gain brownie points from the black communityFACTS*You know more about black history then any other history*you got a skin head with a nike tick at the back of your head*you wear spliffy jeans and a black bomber jacket cause you think your road*you know every word to informer by snow*you think you are snow*you call yourself snow*police take out hand cuffts to nick you for manically preaching about slavery*you asked bob marley for his autograph and he started singing "get up, stand up... get up off ya knees"*you call your mum mardre and your dad bredrin*you google pictures of rice and peas and download them to your computer for screen saversDeaded.

Blad, my router is my life.Try that and you'll have a pissed off breh with a dislocated router stalking you and truss me you don't want some abnormal blood pressure boy stalking you.
i was really stalked..but by m8es. let it rest. ur them kinda breah that get all hype and wanna fight.. then will draw for ur inhaler as im about to flykick you. either that or will tell me u need to take ur insulin jab. save ur limited energy my friend. ur time will come
LMAO. I did chuckle at that. Cos I actually pictured myself in that role for a second.Saying that I'm off to bed. I shall low you so I can recharge my energy, your VIP2 career will continue for a little while longer...

yeah they are 3 black men you have posted to gain brownie points from the black communityFACTS*You know more about black history then any other history i dropped out ov history*you got a skin head with a nike tick at the back of your headcheck the convo on long haired whit boys*you wear spliffy jeans and a black bomber jacket cause you think your roadspliffy jeans? im northen tht went over ma hed*you know every word to informer by snow*you think you are snow*you call yourself snowwho is snow? :D *police take out hand cuffts to nick you for manically preaching about slavery*you asked bob marley for his autograph and he started singing "get up, stand up... get up off ya knees"*you call your mum mardre and your dad bredrin*you google pictures of rice and peas and download them to your computer for screen saversDeaded.
the rest are to stupid to be worth denying. an thats Frank Sinatra,Sammy davis jnr and Dean Martin you f*cking idiot "spaz d*ckhead" :D

okayyyyyyyys i got alot 2 catch up on1) treacle, u dnt hav 2 b buff 2 hav a modelling contract. u pay em n ur in. dnt fink ur top2) ceazy size 10 is kool, no need 2 move up 2 a 12 3) pikey is racist, chav aint4) paki is racist...but hu honestly cares? (aslong as ur talkin bout actualy pakis n not all brown ppl...cos then id cum out swingin thru ur screen biggrin.gif and yes, brown ppl can b racist agaisnt other brown ppl. paki's smell. end of )5) treacle ur defendin ur looks agaisnt how many ppl? i lost count. take a hint

Wow to all of this.Official fight totals:Round 1/2/3/4Ceazy 9 8 10 8Treacle 8 8 7 8Total punches thrown - 82Winner by referees decision - Ceazy. She came harder when it came down to, leave that to veteran experience but Treacle made a decent debut, but considering shes been watching and observing us for a lot longer then shes been postin she hasnt had the opportunity to develop her techniques and go in for that knockout blow.Started off ok then Treacle got on the defensive and started throwing random punches wildly, one landed on Ceazy and she had no choice but to step it up.Treacle lost some points when she started talking about taking it to the roadside and left her wit behind, and they both dropped a couple for the racist remarks.Overall - Ok fight. Stay tuned for the eneviatable rematch.

deaded is given by another person..not the sender. those were copy and paste.
Please don't be silly.. copy and paste is one thing I do not do, unlike most I am original.p.s I don't need someone else to decide if i deaded someone or not.

ok lemme break this sh*t down from a neutral point of view....it cud never be fair to compare the pics of one chick all dolled up and one infront of her pc wit a baseball cap on...llow itbrownberry looks like she wud be naturally more pretty cos in ure fist pic which is 2megapixelish like hers u hav no chance really......but in ure pic that is blatantly a pro model pic u win...its obvious why u had the upper hand in that one...onto the modelling thing....from time that african chick who is blackasamofo even in my african opinion was considered top3 in the world,u cannot...i repeat cannot draw for the modelling to bolster ure argument cos we all know agencies like obscure lookin females with hard features jus as much as they like pretty lookin faces...put that card away love also from time u sent for brownberry instead of not being bitchy u already showed that u might be ok lookin on the outside but ure defo an ugly person inside so on that level u lost points instantly.....i cud go on forever but u get the basic picture...ure not all that love so jus jam the hype and blend in...once agen enjoy ure stay K-dot.1