THE OFFICIAL ASH.MAN WAR TOPIC...

Sean.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

ashman = top c*nt.his blatenly a prick in real life wearing umbro and lonsdale and uses the internet as an escape. he trys to act hard on the internet which is the main reason i think his a d*ckhead. from time he told me and another user he was coming to our house to 'leng us' and we gave him our adress and he ain't shown up i know his a prick. why talk all this sh*t if your not gonna follow through (no diorreah).i know the anger might stem from your son being a one testicled c*nt but behave.

ashman = top c*nt.his blatenly a prick in real life wearing umbro and lonsdale and uses the internet as an escape. he trys to act hard on the internet which is the main reason i think his a d*ckhead. from time he told me and another user he was coming to our house to 'leng us' and we gave him our adress and he ain't shown up i know his a prick. why talk all this sh*t if your not gonna follow through (no diorreah).i know the anger might stem from your son being a one testicled c*nt but behave.
LOL Nice to see you man catching feelings over me..Still you did'nt give me your address.waste talk.

lol ashman i hope you and your son die. you chat so much sh*t. your a failed mc with no hopes or ambitions. why bring a son into the world if you can't provide for him?
Lol funny that, he looks healthy to me still.all one can do is hope. I would'nt test it though, might come back to bite you hoping things like that.

they won't.
I would'nt tempt fate.If you are looking for laughs it is I who shall have the last laugh..He who laughs last laughs longest.Wishing death upon an innocent child is something that will come back on you, who knows It might not kill you but maybe one day when you have grown up and your missus is pregnant it might hit you and you will remember days like today when you were foolish thinking you were cool trying to impress others.Nuff said really.