Reading Music....

Guest Mickey Kane

Guest Mickey Kane

I'm tryna learn how to actually read music because I wanna get into DJ'ing, playing keys & a guitar...Someone told me they literally picked up this book and learnt within ayear or something but that seems dodgy...Are there any part-time courses somewhere in London?Would anyone recommend the best way someone can learn how to read music?Safe...

Guest The Member
learn a instrumenti think its easier that way
So you're saying it'd be a better idea to learn how to play an instrument rather than learn the notes and everything?
well when i learnt how to play the piano i was taught how to read music aswellim guess thats a standard with learning instruments

I suppose an intsrument is essential.. to leanring how to read music cos u gotta hear the notes too no?

Guest Mickey Kane
I suppose an intsrument is essential.. to leanring how to read music cos u gotta hear the notes too no?
Makes sense...Bang, so the next question would be, where can I start looking for guitar lessons..Carlos Santana has inspired me...

Guest Mickey Kane
Learning how to play the guitar is so 1970s. Go for the sax man, much more of a sophisticated sound
That's the vibe I'm going for mayne, I'm very 70's/90's oriented...Like I said, Santana>>>>>>

Guest Mickey Kane
Reading music is so 90s, bludDont you know 'bout Fruity and Reason? :D
laugh.gif:D :D :D Forgive me, I just remembered we live in an age where MySpace friends/Youtube hits>>>>>>Musicianship...