Cutting

A Bit Better

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you feel knackered during the afternoons? can you get through work/studies normally?
yes.. thats good eks.. like i said i also saw the huge difference even though i was quite defined already i wasnt very vascular until i began this. my two friends who are doing it have been asked what theyve been doing of recent by others in gym or one who goes swimming.

How important is whey protein when cutting? By that I mean what is the main benefit people get from it during cuts.The last shake I tried I think was a Maximuscle "meal replacement" shake...it tasted like sh*t....pure and utter sh*t. When they taste that bad are you ment to mix them with milk instead of water?

How important is whey protein when cutting? By that I mean what is the main benefit people get from it during cuts.The last shake I tried I think was a Maximuscle "meal replacement" shake...it tasted like sh*t....pure and utter sh*t. When they taste that bad are you ment to mix them with milk instead of water?
Very important. My biggest problem right now is that I'm not getting enough protein. I'm losing muscle while I'm losing fat and I don't like it. If I had whey twice a day that would be sorted out but I haven't got round to buying it and I'm gonna stop this diet on sunday. But next time I will DEFINITELY get whey protein. For cutting you need to take in less calories than you're used to and with this diet it has to be a very high protein diet. Trust me when I say that's not easy to achieve and that you need whey to help.

Very important. My biggest problem right now is that I'm not getting enough protein. I'm losing muscle while I'm losing fat and I don't like it. If I had whey twice a day that would be sorted out but I haven't got round to buying it and I'm gonna stop this diet on sunday. But next time I will DEFINITELY get whey protein. For cutting you need to take in less calories than you're used to and with this diet it has to be a very high protein diet. Trust me when I say that's not easy to achieve and that you need whey to help.
Safe for that.What about the tastes of the shakes? How do you get around it?

Safe for that.What about the tastes of the shakes? How do you get around it?
some of them taste fine, just do your research before buying to avoid getting some nasty stuff

Guest M12 Part 2

even the 1s ive had that ive thought taste nasty at 1st. after a few tastes u get used to them and they taste more bland. obviously its not gonna go from horrible to amazing but ive never had any shakes that taste so bad to the point i couldnt drink them.tbh if u fall into that bracket, you're probably a skinny little weed whose never gonna grow, cos the same guy who cant back 350ml of water and protein is the same guy who wont do those 2 extra reps on the squat cos it "hurts too much" or they cant be bothered.

Sure. Dunno how much protein I'm getting but here goes. Remember that I'm not having the whey twice a day but should be.Breakfast - Tin of tuna with a glass of milkSnack - Tin of mackerel in tomato sauceLunch - 170g of BBQ chicken. It's flatpacked and is supposed to be put in sandwiches (2 for £4 from Tesco). Muller light yoghurt.Snack - Cashew nuts and an apetina (cheese) pack (they're a pound from tesco) and a protein flapjack. Later I'll have a banana before half an hour before the gym.Dinner 1 - Chicken. A bag of wings from Iceland or some precooked stuff from Tesco.Dinner 2 - Whatever mum cooked for dinner e.g. Chicken stew, but with mixed veg instead of rice

Sure. Dunno how much protein I'm getting but here goes. Remember that I'm not having the whey twice a day but should be.Breakfast - Tin of tuna with a glass of milkSnack - Tin of mackerel in tomato sauceLunch - 170g of BBQ chicken. It's flatpacked and is supposed to be put in sandwiches (2 for £4 from Tesco). Muller light yoghurt.Snack - Cashew nuts and an apetina (cheese) pack (they're a pound from tesco) and a protein flapjack. Later I'll have a banana before half an hour before the gym.Dinner 1 - Chicken. A bag of wings from Iceland or some precooked stuff from Tesco.Dinner 2 - Whatever mum cooked for dinner e.g. Chicken stew, but with mixed veg instead of rice
safe, how many grams of carbs a day?and hows your results going, are ur arms getting shredded