Fergie - 'Time for me to do a Wenger so I can be more successful'

Badman

Arsene Wenger rates the last four trophy-free years with Arsenal as the most successful during his time at the helm of the Gunners.The north London giants have not claimed any silverware since their 2005 FA Cup success but remain regular contenders for domestic and continental glory.Their move to the Emirates Stadium placed a significant strain on the club's resources, with Wenger's transfer budget reduced as a result.And the long-serving French tactician believes that keeping the Gunners among the Premier League's so-called 'big four' deserves as much respect as adding to their trophy cabinet.He said: "The last four years have been the most challenging period of my career."But it is not linked with not winning a trophy."Moving into a new stadium and keeping the team at the top means, for me, my best period has been in the last four years."To move into a stadium with less resources, respect the fact we have still made some money every year without the team dropping down a level."
http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,2483_5794642,00.html