Black man mistaken for the Devil.....11 injured, one baby dead

carpedeum

Guest Awesome Kong

who's white?

THIS HORRIBLE c*nt THAT WANTS TO PUNCH YOU ALL OVER THE GAFF.

PUUUUUSSSSY PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSYYYYYY PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSY

EAT A DIK FAGGIT

Dude, Lens is either scared of you or not attracted to white boys. If you do meet him for what you think is beef, be careful he don't try a ting.

ah FFS

I'm not scared of this guy

i'm jus not wasting my time while this site is still supporting no show behaviour

/

didn't know he was white, fair nuff

change Your stance on no shows, and ban Eric for no show, and i will be making arrangements with Jas the same day

Justin You're in no place to call any1 gay when You make female accounts "to see how man move to You online"

what a fag.

ah FFS

I'm not scared of this guy

i'm jus not wasting my time while this site is still supporting no show behaviour

/

didn't know he was white, fair nuff

change Your stance on no shows, and ban Eric for no show, and i will be making arrangements with Jas the same day

Justin You're in no place to call any1 gay when You make female accounts "to see how man move to You online"

what a fag.

i dont care and i dont want any trouble

infact i find this (you) to be very weird but i have to say, this is a poor excuse

dont be scurr'd

and now there's crocs on the plane

Aircraft crashes after crocodile on board escapes and sparks panic

A small airliner crashed into a house, killing a British pilot and 19 others after a crocodile smuggled into the aircraft in a sports bag escaped and started a panic.

Published: 5:53PM BST 21 Oct 2010

Previous

1 of 2 Images

Next

croc_1601117c.jpg

One of the passengers had hidden the animal, which he planned to sell, in a big sports bag.The plane came down despite no apparent mechanical problems during an internal flight in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

It has now emerged that the crash was caused by the concealed reptile escaping and causing a stampede in the cabin, throwing the aircraft off-balance.

lone survivor apparently relayed the bizarre tale to investigators.

The crocodile survived the crash, only to be dispatched with a blow from a machete.

Danny Philemotte, the Belgian pilot and 62-year-old owner of the plane's operator, Filair, struggled in vain with the controls, with Chris Wilson, his 39-year-old First Officer from Shurdington, near Cheltenham, Glocs.

The plane was on a routine flight from the capital, Kinshasa, to the regional airport at Bandundu when the incident unfolded, on August 25.

It crashed into a house just a few hundred feet from its destination. The occupants of the property were outside at the time.

According to the inquiry report and the testimony of the only survivor, the crash happened because of a panic sparked by the escape of a crocodile hidden in a sports bag

FULL STORY