Who Thinks....

cunninglinguist

No, your skin shrinks when you die giving this illusion.DUH.

What about those zombies in Haiti?They've been proven to have come back from the dead. In a complete zombie state you see in the films too, without the flesh eating.Imagine if your mum became a flesh eating zombie and tried to eat you, would you still have the heart to dispose of her?

What about those zombies in Haiti?They've been proven to have come back from the dead. In a complete zombie state you see in the films too, without the flesh eating.Imagine if your mum became a flesh eating zombie and tried to eat you, would you still have the heart to dispose of her?
HELL YEAH!!

HELL YEAH!!
about its been proven there are zombies in haiti. you have some over active imagination ceaz.

I read it in my mystery book I bought from Matalan h'actually.Go and google it if you don't believe me.

eletrical charges that run through our bodiesand thats also the reason we can go into zombie mode
YOU CANNOT GROW ONCE YOU'RE DEAD. IT'S IMPOSSIBLE.
yes you can like robert wadlow, the tallest man on earth kept growing after his death because of his condition ( acromegaly, a tumour secreting too much growth hormon )i think the hair and toe nails carry on growing after death for a while because though there's no more circulation, these cell continue for a few time more even if they dont have blookd supply, is that it ?