This girl can SING.

SWV!

she wouldnt be able 2 sing like dat after my schlong had destroyed her vocal chords.

who gives a f*cki doubt she could write her own songs still
I sense a little jelousy. Any one can write songs I mean come on, how hard is it to jot a couple words down and use a little poetry.
lmaoyou have to come up with the melody and the tune of the song not just words

Guest Durrty Boi
I sense a little jelousy. Any one can write songs I mean come on, how hard is it to jot a couple words down and use a little poetry.
aint as easy as it semsthat kinda mentality is why we hav all that junk on channel u

Peice of Piss. I am here alone.......................... on the PC.................. writing on a forum................called VIPpeer idiots that are .....................surounding me.....................watching me.............so let me see.....i am writing a song.............this is easy don.........i got the melody.............all f*cking ready...........etc etcPISS easy.

Guest Durrty Boi
Peice of Piss. I am here alone.......................... on the PC.................. writing on a forum................called VIPpeer idiots that are .....................surounding me.....................watching me.............so let me see.....i am writing a song.............this is easy don.........i got the melody.............all f*cking ready...........etc etcPISS easy.
i wouldnt b paid to listen to that sh*t

PISS easy.
seenso why aint you involved in the music industry then?*awaits I'm an MC/Producer response*