What is your definition...

Kisses

Of a SLAG, SKANK, JUNGE, HOE, SLAPPER, TART, PROSSIE etc, what do u really think it means?Becaa people just seem to b usin it right out of context and when asked to explain themselves they'll stall...A girl that gives head, but if shes in a relationship and her an her partner choose to do so does it still make her a hoe? Whats your definition?VIEWS PLEASE.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If shes on face-pic. And takes pics of her batty shes sutten like a hoe.If shes f*cked more than two people i know, outside of a relationship. I'll feel free to call her a hoe.Any girl who sexes on the first date = hoe.BUTYou get selective hoe'sOnes that are exclusive to you (or so you think) these ones are most probably turning into hoes

LMAO @ this, been done a million times. i knew it wud be this from the title.basically there aint no exact definition, but IMO a hoe = sexually promiscous chick sleeping/doing tings with bare different man. a chick moving from man to man.i say it aint exact, cos like theres a line from being a bit loose/doing a few loose things, and bein an all out hoe, and its dwn to individuals perception really.but sayin a girls a hoe for giving head is sum year 9 talk. it dont make a girl a hoe to give head.