FAO: nigerian scammers

GoldCoast

email below sent to engadget.com , Lol, why do it....seriously who will fall for this bullshit?

I am Mr Mc mick sally,

The (ceo) Chief Excutive officer of Skytech Information & Technology Nigeria Limited. Federal govt. has just approved three (3) communication companies and information technology centers, so my company has been given the oppuntunity to supply 8,000 cameral phones and 5,000 Pentium 4 laptop computers but due to the large quantity of these product the govt. asked us to present samples of those items to the Minister of Information and Minister of Finane, so that they know the quality of these products, moreover i chose your company because i discoverd from what i saw on Internet your product is good, but to be very sure of what i saw and to convince the Ministers of your product, his by seen the sample real. We are given (2) two weeks to put things in placefor launching on 1/jan/2005, but samples of the products first.

The Total cost of all my orders including shipping cost which to be sent to my electronic mail box and copy of it in Ink along with the samples. contact address is

53, shogbamu street, new garage, gbagada lagos 23401 Nigeria.

Tel:-234-1-8028761133

Thanks

yours faithfully

(ceo)

Mc Mick Sally.