I NEVER I NEVER I NEVER SUCK PUSSY....

Sole

okay im gonna ask a serious question for whom it may concernwhat is it you find WRONG with sucking p*ssy if ya a manu cud quite possibly be licking another mans jizzo (unless its ur wife)what is it you find WRONG with sucking a d*ck if ya a girlu cud be sucking another girls fluids (unless its ur man)why is it right for you to f*ck a girl you dont know on the first night Because u both just want sexwhy is it okay to receive oral and not giveits not ok...really unless the person who ent recieving ent botheredwhy is it okay to see two girls at it but not two guysi am sure there are girls who wud like to flick themselves off to broke back mountain !!
Tried to answer ???!!!

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

okay im gonna ask a serious question for whom it may concernwhat is it you find WRONG with sucking p*ssy if ya a manu cud quite possibly be licking another mans jizzo (unless its ur wife)what is it you find WRONG with sucking a d*ck if ya a girlu cud be sucking another girls fluids (unless its ur man)why is it right for you to f*ck a girl you dont know on the first night Because u both just want sexwhy is it okay to receive oral and not giveits not ok...really unless the person who ent recieving ent botheredwhy is it okay to see two girls at it but not two guysi am sure there are girls who wud like to flick themselves off to broke back mountain !!
Tried to answer ???!!!
We all know the topic starter is an undercover bowcathe loves licking pum really..expecially licking pum after I have been in there.