But Wait

kurious

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i respect kurious for comin out and saying what i think about alot of dudes on here...sumtymes we sacrifice our diginity for comedy value and thats not a good look ..even if u dnt respect urself enuff u shud respect other peoples feelings and views....makin sum cracker feel better by sayin nah that statement aint racist is not progressive...we know what was meant by it and we get that even though it seems to be in a non racial context it blatantly is...we know the nature of this forum so lets not play ''dumb niggers'' then try justify it...anyone who doesnt roam this forum wud read it and think they were checkin a qoute from some study...but a resident knows better than that...we try to joke bout some things that arent really funny sometimes and we shud llow it....as for that sig thats another deal *secretly laughs at it*K-dot.1

i respect kurious for comin out and saying what i think about alot of dudes on here...sumtymes we sacrifice our diginity for comedy value and thats not a good look ..even if u dnt respect urself enuff u shud respect other peoples feelings and views....makin sum cracker feel better by sayin nah that statement aint racist is not progressive...we know what was meant by it and we get that even though it seems to be in a non racial context it blatantly is...we know the nature of this forum so lets not play ''dumb niggers'' then try justify it...anyone who doesnt roam this forum wud read it and think they were checkin a qoute from some study...but a resident knows better than that...we try to joke bout some things that arent really funny sometimes and we shud llow it....as for that sig thats another deal *secretly laughs at it*K-dot.1
Cracker?What you saying n*****?

cracker is a not so subtle way of callin sum1 racist...u lost wen u tried to bring that 1980's sh*t to me playboy its 2007...u get my point so jus jam ...im not here to humour u in the slightestK-dot.1
IS IT 2007?NAAAAA I DONT BELIEVE YOU.

k. you sayin i humor ashman (for comedic value)
skeen so i suppose im not the official voice of the hive mind that is 'the black community' never said i was,only ashman didive said wat ive had to say to this guy dozens of times more than any1 else since i been hereif u got sumnthin extra u want me to say pm me and ill try to fit it inor just post it yrselfmoretime i cant be asked its tedioushell be back in a few days with a new name and new obsessively thought out angle

LOL at you making some long ass emotional speech against racism and using the word cracker.True Genius biggrin.gif

ure right it is kinda on them lines if not fully but i jus get angry at all the racist heads on here who think its funny wen they get smart tryna force a reaction from people of colour...allow me in my moment of weakness but my statement still stands...K-dot.1

seriously who are you ?noone so shut the f*ck up and sylar , dont even get me started on youi aint reallly in the mood for peoples stupid remarks
Wow calm down love. Do any of your friends/fam use this or something? why do you care."lord jeebus"and its bait you did say it..i remember it clearly. CityofGod ain't the type to lie.
please find the topic where i said it