Thank the world for geeks...

BlackaDaBerry

Do you ever wonder why geeks exist....I think it's to make our lives easier and for free....If you think about it....without geeks we would have to buy Games for our Xboxes etc..We wouldn't have things like this which is a skin for XBMC xephyr_flyr.jpgThis looks very very sexy in my living room.....and it ain't even finished yet..Imagine your PSP without Geeks....Geeks are Very important to the world...Show some love for the geeks....GEEKS I LOVE YOU MAN!!!

It's not for the computer its for the Xbox 1 media center ...Which once again wouldn't be possible if it wasn't for geeks....Revs - The reason i made this thread is cos i was looking through the Xboxmediacenter forum and realised that for all the work that goes into it, these people don't get paid....yet it still gets updated daily...almost hourly...The same with hacking of all consoles...like psp, ps3 even...and many other things you use daily came about because a geek had it in their head...All of these things are down to geeks....but everyone disses them and takes the piss.....but without them your life might well be very different...

Guest YourFutureStepDaddy

It's just what they enjoy. They've been bought up to enjoy dfferent things.Big whoop. You look too much into it. Just enjoy it.

It's just what they enjoy. They've been bought up to enjoy dfferent things.Big whoop. You look too much into it. Just enjoy it.
What do you mean i look too much into it.....Think about it....I use XBMC as an example cos its one of the most successful and best Open Source projects that makes no money...But i don't know of any software you can buy that does as much as that does....now they've taken it on themselves to make the software run under linux which means that you won't need an xbox for it....you can use a PC....or anything that can run Linux...This might not mean anything to you but if you knew what the software can do and you were into that kind of stuff you would realise the impact this will have on things like appleTV. Considering people are spending ã300 on apple TV's and installing XBMC on it and it ain't even fully functional yet should give you an idea....This is one example, another is Bill Gates....imagine the world without him....Uber Geek...You may well still be using DOS if it wasn't for him...Steve Jobs is just as geeky and he's responsible for MACs...Think about it really....i ain't lookin too far into it...

I mean you're looking too deep.They obviously like the challenge of programming or whatever.They just have different intrests to you. It doesn't seem too mind boggling to me.

I mean you're looking too deep.They obviously like the challenge of programming or whatever.They just have different intrests to you. It doesn't seem too mind boggling to me.
You're looking too deep into my post you know....It's not supposed to be mind boggling....i don't get ur point..Just say thank you and shut up...lol

Guest asclepius
Silver you are a retarded moron.You are nearly as bad as carpe deum.
What is retarded about being greatful for geeks...They save me money....I love them...
The ridiculous questions you ask. 'why do geeks exist?'

What is retarded about being greatful for geeks...They save me money....I love them...
The ridiculous questions you ask.'why do geeks exist?'
You are a d*ckhead on a serious level.....Do you think i am asking the question seriously "why do geeks exist" to actually recieve an answer....You are a d*ckhead A BIG FAT AFRICAN TRIBAL c*ck WITH A BONE THRU IT

Guest asclepius
The ridiculous questions you ask.'why do geeks exist?'
You are a d*ckhead on a serious level.....Do you think i am asking the question seriously "why do geeks exist" to actually recieve an answer....You are a d*ckhead A BIG FAT AFRICAN TRIBAL c*ck WITH A BONE THRU IT
No but it is a good excuse to call you a retarded moron. AND WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? SILLY FRESHIE.

You're looking too deep into my post you know....It's not supposed to be mind boggling....i don't get ur point..Just say thank you and shut up...lol
I was tryna allow you and explain but I'll just be brazen. You're a c*nt.