BLACK MUSIC

XX JOHN SMITH XX

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You could call hip hop black music as it is directly influenced, and a product of, the black urban experience in America.Whether the buying public or certain artists are not black is irrelevant.It doesnt matter anyway, just keep listening to good music. Its just a name.

Guest Bedroom Bully
Music has no color
BUT THE PEOPLE WHO CREATE MUSIC DO HAVE COLOUR
Its just music, no color is needed to describe it

Guest Bedroom Bully

One thing I never got was that MOBO's stands for Music Of Black Origin, however they never mention anything about Rock and Roll

Guest Bedroom Bully
One thing I never got was that MOBO's stands for Music Of Black Origin, however they mention anything about Rock and Roll
I heard Rock n Roll was invented by a Black bredda tho
It was

IF THE MAJORITY OF HIP HOP ARTIST AND THE PEOPLE WHO LISTEN TO IT ARE BLACK AND THE MUSIC IS INFLUENCED BY BLACK CULTURE, WHAT'S WRONG WITH CALLING IT BLACK MUSIC? I'M NOT SAYING THERE ARENT WHITE ARTIST OR WHITE PEOPLE WHO LISTEN TO IT.
you are deluded.call it black music if it makes you feel better, if you need that to boost your confidence..I don't careall I know is my music aint black and it aint white its just me doing music that god inspired me to do.nuff said.Allow having personal accomplishments only to be remembered for what you look like or what colour you are AND NOT for WHO you are.if acomplishments were there for skin colour what would be the point in everyone having an individual talent?I'd rather not catorgrise everyone in one boat and label them black, i'd rather say "yeah jimmi hendrix... what a guitar player" or "eric clapton... what a guitar player"and not"that white man.. what a guitar player"

IF THE MAJORITY OF HIP HOP ARTIST AND THE PEOPLE WHO LISTEN TO IT ARE BLACK AND THE MUSIC IS INFLUENCED BY BLACK CULTURE, WHAT'S WRONG WITH CALLING IT BLACK MUSIC? I'M NOT SAYING THERE ARENT WHITE ARTIST OR WHITE PEOPLE WHO LISTEN TO IT.
you are deluded.call it black music if it makes you feel better, if you need that to boost your confidence..I don't careall I know is my music aint black and it aint white its just me doing music that god inspired me to do.nuff said.Allow having personal accomplishments only to be remembered for what you look like or what colour you are AND NOT for WHO you are.if acomplishments were there for skin colour what would be the point in everyone having an individual talent?I'd rather not catorgrise everyone in one boat and label them black, i'd rather say "yeah jimmi hendrix... what a guitar player" or "eric clapton... what a guitar player"and not"that white man.. what a guitar player"
I'D RATHER SAY COOR BOB MARLEY...'E WAS A CORKER.ARE YOU DENYING THAT THE MAJORITY OF HIP HOP ARTIST AND THE PEOPLE WHO LISTEN TO IT ARE BLACK?

I'D RATHER SAY COOR BOB MARLEY...'E WAS A CORKER.ARE YOU DENYING THAT THE MAJORITY OF HIP HOP ARTIST AND THE PEOPLE WHO LISTEN TO IT ARE BLACK?
Are you denying that the majority of Hip hop artist and the people who listen to it are white?

Ashman ALWAYS manages to get you lot init. Just laugh, then he wont make these topics all the time.
this guy gets to mecertain times i have to come off vip coz its not about getting angry over some e-foolishness
and you, you f*cking little ant who i would step on and scrape off on the curb... stop hyping my name manI aint john smith you d*ckhead and if you got problems with taking other people opinions maybe you should not be here voicing your own.nuff said.

Are you denying that the majority of Hip hop artist and the people who listen to it are white?
FUNNY THAT. YES I AM AS IT GOES.

Guest Bedroom Bully

Us as blacks moan that we are not part of the society and outcasts and reh reh, however its us who state "BLACK MUSIC" BLACK THIS AND THAT"We are separating ourselfs from them, yes the music was from black origins, however when ppl say black music its just dumb.

mainly the white ppl are saying its not black music*waits for someone to say,''i dont''*
but serious though...there are black people on road who are murderers, have sex with little boys, rapists just exactly the same as there are white people who do the same..how can you claim one persons TALENT and give that one mans accomplishment to a whole race who did not achieve the accomplishment in a song just because he is the same colour?

wait, so ashman is arguing with himself, posing as a white guy and a black guy with opposing views once again trying to provoke a racial thread. and some of you are still eagerly click clacking away trying to make 'points' like ur on question time?does ashman pay swiftie's bills?