PISSSSED I GOT MOVED TO TODAY

Doug

ashman did u see the news of that lil 14 year old boy got stabbed/killed down islingtonknow how many heads saw that sh*t and done nothing people aint on the superman thing
Dinky if I was there mate, on my boys life I would of stepped inthis is why people are getting had upIF MORE PEOPLE STUCK TOGETHER THINGS LIKE THIS WOULD'NT HAPPENIMAGINE NOW3 BOYS, THEY HAVE A SHANKAND THERE ARE HOW MANY PEOPLE SURROUNDING THEM?IN THE WORLDA GROUP OF 25 MAN CAN'T HOLD DOWN 3 BREHS WITH A SHANK OR KEEP THEM TO ONE CORNER SURROUNDING THEM WHILE POLICE COME?PEOPLE NEED TO STICK TOGETHERI WOULD'NT LET ANYONE GET ROBBED IF I WAS THERE SORRY BUT THATS ME, I CANT CHANGE WHO I AMYOU MIGHT THINK IM TRYING TO BE A BIG MAN BUT IM NOTI JUST DONT LIKE THINGS LIKE THAT AND I DONT SEE KNIFES, I DONT SEE GUNS..... I SEEE RED IF I SEE THEM THINGS AND I CANT CONTROL MYSELF WHEN I SEE RED SORRY.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is why, if I do have to take public transport out of ends, I stay on the bottom deck.Bare people go upstairs to badman pose, then act surprised when they're exposed. If you're not a badman, know it and act accordingly.As for Ashman, watch one day when that happens and you try to help the guy getting robbed. Then when they turn to you he disappears down the stairs and you're left to fight alone.
So what... hes only a kidhow can you/would you sit still and let some olders do that to a kid?so if they were big man and they was raping a little girl of 7 or some sh*tyou not gonna stop them? or say something?
f*ck no. Allow being victim number 2. If I could actually stop them then I would, but in this situation you clearly could not.The story is f*cked. They obviously got on for eats coz they sat straight down beside him. He could have never seen them coming. Even if he got up as soon as one sat behind him, the others would have stopped him going down the stairs.
lol u true coward u wudnt try stop a 7yr old gettin raped.llow dat dats a whole nxt situation
best thing to do is forget about it brush it off coz ur into ur education and them thingsWhat kills it I bet u will see these brehs again and they will go on safe with u
innit tho. just do u.
If it's a severe injustice or a child, then yeah I would. But if I see a 17 year old getting robbed, how can I help by saying leave him alone!? A kid I can understand, I'll fight for them. But he's old enough to look after himself. I ain't his pops, why should I share his bad luck? God didn't give me super-powers.
tru say but when you were 17 you would have wanted some to back you

LOL @ Ashman going on about not slipping and rolling on his own.You're an early twenty year old Dad you d*ck'ead.Also half the world know's you're on the dole and have nothing worth taking.
1) I aint a d*ckhead know who you are talking to2) I aint on the dole3) IF YOU BUSSIN A GOLD CHAIN THEN YOU ARE SLIPPIN AND THATS WHY YOU GET ROBBEDI'm glad you think I got nothing... thats why mans loot dont go missing still.you aint learning r u?
Your sh*t don't go missing 'coz you're a MAN.Drop the act. You're not even a target.
IF THATS WHAT YOU THINK THEN YOU DONT KNOW THE WORLD BECAUSE EVERYONE AND ANYONE IS A TARGET

This is why, if I do have to take public transport out of ends, I stay on the bottom deck.Bare people go upstairs to badman pose, then act surprised when they're exposed. If you're not a badman, know it and act accordingly.As for Ashman, watch one day when that happens and you try to help the guy getting robbed. Then when they turn to you he disappears down the stairs and you're left to fight alone.
So what... hes only a kidhow can you/would you sit still and let some olders do that to a kid?so if they were big man and they was raping a little girl of 7 or some sh*tyou not gonna stop them? or say something?
f*ck no. Allow being victim number 2. If I could actually stop them then I would, but in this situation you clearly could not.The story is f*cked. They obviously got on for eats coz they sat straight down beside him. He could have never seen them coming. Even if he got up as soon as one sat behind him, the others would have stopped him going down the stairs.
lol u true coward u wudnt try stop a 7yr old gettin raped.llow dat dats a whole nxt situation
best thing to do is forget about it brush it off coz ur into ur education and them thingsWhat kills it I bet u will see these brehs again and they will go on safe with u
innit tho. just do u.
If it's a severe injustice or a child, then yeah I would. But if I see a 17 year old getting robbed, how can I help by saying leave him alone!? A kid I can understand, I'll fight for them. But he's old enough to look after himself. I ain't his pops, why should I share his bad luck? God didn't give me super-powers.
I feel sorry for you for getting moved to, but you shouldn't have been upstairs.

i knw i dont knw u DOug but im soooo pissed off with these guys.arghhhhhhhhhhhvip2 should b fam and wen stuff like this happens peeps should stick 2gether. and help.

ashman did u see the news of that lil 14 year old boy got stabbed/killed down islingtonknow how many heads saw that sh*t and done nothing people aint on the superman thing
Dinky if I was there mate, on my boys life I would of stepped inthis is why people are getting had upIF MORE PEOPLE STUCK TOGETHER THINGS LIKE THIS WOULD'NT HAPPENIMAGINE NOW3 BOYS, THEY HAVE A SHANKAND THERE ARE HOW MANY PEOPLE SURROUNDING THEM?IN THE WORLDA GROUP OF 25 MAN CAN'T HOLD DOWN 3 BREHS WITH A SHANK OR KEEP THEM TO ONE CORNER SURROUNDING THEM WHILE POLICE COME?PEOPLE NEED TO STICK TOGETHERI WOULD'NT LET ANYONE GET ROBBED IF I WAS THERE SORRY BUT THATS ME, I CANT CHANGE WHO I AMYOU MIGHT THINK IM TRYING TO BE A BIG MAN BUT IM NOTI JUST DONT LIKE THINGS LIKE THAT AND I DONT SEE KNIFES, I DONT SEE GUNS..... I SEEE RED IF I SEE THEM THINGS AND I CANT CONTROL MYSELF WHEN I SEE RED SORRY.
Ur the same guy who said I was wrong for fighting that guy down clapton 4 starting beef on the bus

Ashman shut up with ur sh*t.....U know what makes me laugh with you.....Ur girls got more balls than you have....ur all f*cked and backwards.....Ur girl draws disability benefits yet its you who looks disabled and that is the reason u never will get sucked......simple.....no other reason....only crackheads rob the disabled and u look like a crackhead aswell...so they leave you alone......Ur kinda pissed really innit....Also ash if you wore a gold chain you still wouldn't get robbed.....the assumption would be made that you were A) A mad pikey or biggrin.gif Wearing a fake chain...Doug jus leave it put it down to experience and don't get caught slippin, it's happened to everyone....

Ur the same guy who said I was wrong for fighting that guy down clapton 4 starting beef on the bus
No I said you was wrong for bottling him/attacking himhe didnt hit you a'lie?it was a war of words.

Guest Bret Hart
Does this kind of thing even happen to people over 18 nowadays? I go everywhere and sit on the top deck, never get hassled anymore.When I was younger it was a whole different story though.
You would think that robbing someone over 18 would be a little bit more profitable.

innit tho. just do u.
I feel sorry for you for getting moved to, but you shouldn't have been upstairs.
why? he was on the bus takin him 2 skool

LMAO @ people.You see one day I was coming out of Spar and hyped up kids like many VIPers and the many you describe around 17/18 threw stones at me so I went up and gobbed right on the ringleaders face, he thought I was on my own and came for me with his arms out, like I'm going to fight a man. I'm a scrawny girl for petes sake.But the way he kept going up to Ashman trying to attack him and Ashman kept pushing him into the car with NO effort and the guy was putting all his might in. Then all his friends wrapped their belts round their fists and started holding them up...... LMAO, all that was left was some black kid in the gutter and a new era rolling down Brockley road.

LMAO @ people.You see one day I was coming out of Spar and hyped up kids like many VIPers and the many you describe around 17/18 threw stones at me so I went up and gobbed right on the ringleaders face, he thought I was on my own and came for me with his arms out, like I'm going to fight a man. I'm a scrawny girl for petes sake.But the way he kept going up to Ashman trying to attack him and Ashman kept pushing him into the car with NO effort and the guy was putting all his might in. Then all his friends wrapped their belts round their fists and started holding them up...... LMAO, all that was left was some black kid in the gutter and a new era rolling down Brockley road.
wat do u see in ashman ur f*cking sexy. i dont get it. no offence ashman.

innit tho. just do u.
nah just the little girl gettin raped 1 i was adressin.i wudnt of done nuthin to help doug still. llow bein a hero n diein over 20 poundashman u wud risk leaving ur son childless for a minor like dat? u need 2 get real still

wat do u see in ashman ur f*cking sexy. i dont get it. no offence ashman.
lmao u make me laugh i swear biggrin.gif

innit tho. just do u.
why? he was on the bus takin him 2 skool
So what? Obviously it wasn't a school bus so why should he assume it's any different to the bus he would take to go visit a friend?

Doug from now on i would advise u to ride the bus with ur mother.

nah just the little girl gettin raped 1 i was adressin.i wudnt of done nuthin to help doug still. llow bein a hero n diein over 20 poundashman u wud risk leaving ur son childless for a minor like dat? u need 2 get real still
That's a bit random then. I've never seen anybody get raped, nevermind a 7 year old.Why would you bring that up?