does anyone know this myspace gash

lolguy

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

llow it.good night people.
interesting how defensive u got now dat ur on the recieving end.....all asking ppl to allow u.... hmmm
come on then bait me up if ive done sumthing wheres the proff fam log into her myspace if nothigns there go to her trash or sent.come throughhhhhhhhhhh

interesting how defensive u got now dat ur on the recieving end.....all asking ppl to allow u.... hmmm
Could you please shut the f*ck up.If you are her man, you're pissed. Her myspace says she's single. It's bait she's linking guys off the net and she's gonna cheat on you more in Malia.But I don't think you are her man, I think you're her. In which case you're more pissed and should just duck into obscurity... Just tell us who told you about the thing and this can all go away. Allow trying to say lolguy is the snitch but refusing to give evidence. You're making yourself look like a prick and not helping "Maria" at all.

Could you please shut the f*ck up.If you are her man, you're pissed. Her myspace says she's single. It's bait she's linking guys off the net and she's gonna cheat on you more in Malia.But I don't think you are her man, I think you're her. In which case you're more pissed and should just duck into obscurity... Just tell us who told you about the thing and this can all go away. Allow trying to say lolguy is the snitch but refusing to give evidence. You're making yourself look like a prick and not helping "Maria" at all.
The Ekseptional one has spoken.K2D7 you know his Ghanaian right? Eks once called me a wasteman and to this day it still hurts, he comes like Jack Bauer & Tony Black mixed.