this is some bollocks

carhartt

......................................i feel like im new to the net almostforum step'd up a gear soundlet me tell u something ive come to appreciate the simplest things in life, that u wouldnt f*ckin believei spent 2 weeks in intensive care(almost) i was f*cked docs said i hadnt a chance of pullin due to my insideswhen i did, i had court, got 6, straight to scrubs wernt so bad its literraly next to my gaffe n i knew a lot peeps in therethe most mundane time of life, u got 40yr olds learning trades n sh*t, u got the south boys tryna hog the benches n gettin schooled on how to hold the barf*ckin touch!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened to ya'?
just over 3got bashed n bored after duffin the f*ck outta 2 youngsters, they where 18/19 old enuff to take it, turns out i banged up the wrong person f*ck it though i wont change u see boys fall away from ya
Good, even if they didn't deserve a beating now at some point in their lives they woulda done.

i cnt really keep upso u went prison for 3 months?but u got 6?
sentence 6, g/b 3, 2 weeks on remand, wheelchair buisness for the other fella blessi got a touch, took something as f*cked up as that for me to realise i was living my life wrong,rather than thinkin i was being the boy

What happened to ya'?
just over 3got bashed n bored after duffin the f*ck outta 2 youngsters, they where 18/19 old enuff to take it, turns out i banged up the wrong person f*ck it though i wont change u see boys fall away from ya
Good, even if they didn't deserve a beating now at some point in their lives they woulda done.
its sad n tru bruvdont get me wrong i used to be a right c*nt when i was younger, but these chiefs knew what they where doing when they tried me, if only u could see the face on this guy after i threw his m8 down about 50 steps, f*ckin puss in boots