the article on ash

Sole

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like being able to blast people for not meeting targets....even though i can't meet them it is fun....lolany way.....basically i'm saying ashman is a lazy c*nt.....
But how can you call me lazy? you don't know meand if you wanna blast people for not meeting targetswho is the breh that has got 2 kids by 2 different women?waceman

But how can you call me lazy? you don't know meand if you wanna blast people for not meeting targetswho is the breh that has got 2 kids by 2 different women? waceman
lmfaoman said ya management wages is only paying for backdated child payments making you earn less then a full time mcdonalds workerPISSED DONT HAVE ITkick him in the modem for them talk

I like being able to blast people for not meeting targets....even though i can't meet them it is fun....lolany way.....basically i'm saying ashman is a lazy c*nt.....
But how can you call me lazy? you don't know meand if you wanna blast people for not meeting targetswho is the breh that has got 2 kids by 2 different women?waceman
'tis a target many wud be proud of....besides i pay for them the state don't feed them...i feed mine and feed urs..and still have enough to be comfy.....f*ck it might as well say ur kid is mine......i might as well be f*ckin ceazy....

I swear I skimmed over most of this topic.But my 2 pence is basically...You shouldn't be proud of scamming the government for money you are actaully not entitled to. It's different if you are in dire need of it and aren't getting it, but you and Ceazy are just boying it. Now I'm not going to act like living on your own, especially with a child is the easiest thing, and I plan to do my best to secure enough stability in my future so as not to have to use benefits, but you should really be trying to better yourself as an individual rather than joining the ranks of what people like to refer to as the "lazy scum that are useless". And furthermore, isn't funny how immigrants come to this country, do their best to instantly work, and probably work three times harder than you on your best day, yet you believe that YOU, a benefit thief, who collects money on false grounds deserves housing over them? Get your sh*t together Ash. I really want you to. For your chicld's sake.And I really do believe it's only a matter of time before the government clocks on you have been robbing them assuming you are still claiming benefits.

I swear I skimmed over most of this topic.But my 2 pence is basically...You shouldn't be proud of scamming the government for money you are actaully not entitled to. It's different if you are in dire need of it and aren't getting it, but you and Ceazy are just boying it. Now I'm not going to act like living on your own, especially with a child is the easiest thing, and I plan to do my best to secure enough stability in my future so as not to have to use benefits, but you should really be trying to better yourself as an individual rather than joining the ranks of what people like to refer to as the "lazy scum that are useless". And furthermore, isn't funny how immigrants come to this country, do their best to instantly work, and probably work three times harder than you on your best day, yet you believe that YOU, a benefit thief, who collects money on false grounds deserves housing over them? Get your sh*t together Ash. I really want you to. For your chicld's sake.And I really do believe it's only a matter of time before the government clocks on you have been robbing them assuming you are still claiming benefits.
out of everything said on this thread this is the REALEST TALK YET

Again please tell me how I am a benefit thief?read my sig again before u answer please.

Again please tell me how I am a benefit thief?read my sig again before u answer please.
Taken from the topic entitles "what is the best thing about ur work"^^^http://www.vip2.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=...20&start=20Posted at 6:42pm by Jerry Springer...
I love the fact that I can sit back on my arse all day whilst you lot work hard.It feels so good... just to piss u peeps off, anyone else I would feel guilty and get up and do something but knowing there are fine people like you peeps in the world I'm glad I don't work.
Let's not forget YOU HAVE NOT STARTED WORKING AT TFL YET!!! Don't try and get hype over an article detaling your "struggle and strife" at a newspaper I'm sure is geared to the lower intellect portion of this nation.

Taken from the topic entitles "what is the best thing about ur work"^^^http://www.vip2.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=...20&start=20Posted at 6:42pm by Jerry Springer...
I love the fact that I can sit back on my arse all day whilst you lot work hard.It feels so good... just to piss u peeps off, anyone else I would feel guilty and get up and do something but knowing there are fine people like you peeps in the world I'm glad I don't work.
Let's not forget YOU HAVE NOT STARTED WORKING AT TFL YET!!! Don't try and get hype over an article detaling your "struggle and strife" at a newspaper I'm sure is geared to the lower intellect portion of this nation.
Whatever manyou man have been trying to bring me down from dayprobably why I feel the way I do about you peopleI try and get to know peeps on here, try embrace the culture and i get the piss taken out of meall you people here can f*ck your mums because from now on I vote BNPI can see how you all thinkthe same on rwdyou peeps are all the sameI don't know why I bother to be honestI am gonna go and join a bnp forumyou can delete my user name still admin..hope bare white girls on these sites learn for themselves when they are taken for skets and exposed for sketsf*ck this site man and the people on it

ashman ur life really dus revolve around vip dusnt it?how many times hav u sed "Im off 4 good, neva see me agen" all u do is sign up under a different aliasu chat so much bullshit about havin a life and that vip is jus a past time, but the fact is cos ur at home all day claimin benefits all u do is sit at ur computer/tctell the truth now, is ur homepage vip?

Guest Billy Bonds

Ash I just want to let you know you are seen as worse then immigrants to us middle class folk. Not you personnally but people of your type.

ashman ur life really dus revolve around vip dusnt it?how many times hav u sed "Im off 4 good, neva see me agen" all u do is sign up under a different aliasu chat so much bullshit about havin a life and that vip is jus a past time, but the fact is cos ur at home all day claimin benefits all u do is sit at ur computer/tctell the truth now, is ur homepage vip?
knockout-clipart.jpg

knockout-clipart.jpg
LMAO!!!

knockout-clipart.jpg
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA