The Most Disturbing Thing You Have Ever Seen/Witnessed

Guest Durrty Boi

faces of death from grokster in year 6/7sh*t was disgustingthe theif gettin their fingers chopped off, it flopped first tiem n his fingers wer jus hangin off, they had to do it agenone dude in the russian desert or some sh*t gettin his arm shot then his head sawn offbare point blank shootingssh*t was raw

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Billy Bonds
Two videos on someone fone bk in college (when the videos-on-fones craze was goin on) of one woman gettin shot in the head and some man having his head sawed of.They were f*ckin disturbing. Still to this day, i havent watch the beheading one properley.
Yeh, a few years back I was approachin my friend, he was standin with some next bredda, watching something the next breddas fone. Next minute the next breh starts laughin like he was watchin Looney Toons and my bredrin starts vomiting.Outta curiosity I went to look at the screen but before I got closer I heard someone struggling to breathe, I knew he was watchin one of them executions, it was the one with his head getin sawed off.
I love watching them I find them fascinating, not in a killer way but because death intrigues me.

Two videos on someone fone bk in college (when the videos-on-fones craze was goin on) of one woman gettin shot in the head and some man having his head sawed of.They were f*ckin disturbing. Still to this day, i havent watch the beheading one properley.
Yeh, a few years back I was approachin my friend, he was standin with some next bredda, watching something the next breddas fone. Next minute the next breh starts laughin like he was watchin Looney Toons and my bredrin starts vomiting.Outta curiosity I went to look at the screen but before I got closer I heard someone struggling to breathe, I knew he was watchin one of them executions, it was the one with his head getin sawed off.
I love watching them I find them fascinating, not in a killer way but because death intrigues me.
I didn't actually watch the video but I heard the man struggling to breathe and I just knew, but my bredrin had just ate baaare before that too.But what was kinda disturbing was the breh laughing like an 8 year old.I've seen pics of breh's heads split and sh*t, used to shock me, but now I don't feel sh*t biggrin.gif

Guest Billy Bonds
I didn't actually watch the video but I heard the man struggling to breathe and I just knew, but my bredrin had just ate baaare before that too.But what was kinda disturbing was the breh laughing like an 8 year old.I've seen pics of breh's heads split and sh*t, used to shock me, but now I don't feel sh*t biggrin.gif
Yeah I think Ive seen the one your bredrin was watching I think its that one where the soldier guys slit the mans throat and hes trying to breath through the slit.

One of my friends got forced to watch the beheading video. I think she started crying cos it was sooo disturbing.I dnt kno how ppl can laugh at sh*t like that.

Guest Billy Bonds
One of my friends got forced to watch the beheading video. I think she started crying cos it was sooo disturbing.I dnt kno how ppl can laugh at sh*t like that.
I think maybe because it is in a different country it is too distant from them so they can kind of distance themselves from it by laughing at it. Or they just think that sh*t is hilarious.

SHIIT, forced u knoBut that breh was a prick tho, he's a nutcase anyway, but I think he may have been laughing hard cos of at the idea that it may have been an American soldier gettin killed and he's Muslim so boi dunno

Guest Billy Bonds
SHIIT, forced u knoBut that breh was a prick tho, he's a nutcase anyway, but I think he may have been laughing hard cos of at the idea that it may have been an American soldier gettin killed and he's Muslim so boi dunno
Nah the man getting his throat slit had an iranian apperance.

Nah the man getting his throat slit had an iranian apperance.
O seenI heard bare man sayin it was a US soldier or suttin liked to the US army or suttin biggrin.gifProlly a next one they saw init, there were bare of dem

Guest Billy Bonds

Its like pokemon cards it eventually became uncool to have them. Who got fooled by the they will become worth a lot of money in the future line? (the pokemon cards, not the beheading videos).

Guest Durrty Boi
hold tight udexter1.jpg
Have you seen that yet? Does it have a good storyline? Does it have comedy in it?
i see the first 3 episodes last year when it started in americadidnt liek it still, it was slow n the dialogue/stories wer quite boring

Guest Durrty Boi
Its like pokemon cards it eventually became uncool to have them. Who got fooled by the they will become worth a lot of money in the future line? (the pokemon cards, not the beheading videos).
their uncoool?*burns hundreds of cards*

Guest Billy Bonds
hold tight udexter1.jpg
Have you seen that yet?Does it have a good storyline?Does it have comedy in it?
i see the first 3 episodes last year when it started in americadidnt liek it still, it was slow n the dialogue/stories wer quite boring
In which respect? were they gruesome? Or just plain boring?

yeah i forgot about the beheadings they was cold, especially when they would put the head on the peoples backs when they was finished.There was some next video i saw aswell some civil war in 1 african country and people was dead on the floor and next manz were kickin the dead people in the jaw and swing machette's into them, it was overly deep. I can't remember which african country it was, but it was one of them deeper war torn ones....might of been sierra leone.

Guest Durrty Boi
hold tight udexter1.jpg
i jus found it boringi was hoping for it to be on the side of CSI with a police officer who killsbut it was deader that 6 feet underits got that kinda speed n dialogue to it, but longer

Guest Billy Bonds
hold tight udexter1.jpg
i jus found it boringi was hoping for it to be on the side of CSI with a police officer who killsbut it was deader that 6 feet underits got that kinda speed n dialogue to it, but longer
Do you know the basic storyline of it?

Guest Durrty Boi

Orphaned at the age of three and harboring a traumatic secret, Dexter (Michael C. Hall) was adopted by a Miami police officer who recognized his homicidal tendencies and taught him to channel his gruesome passion for human dissection in a "constructive" wayââ¬âby killing only heinous criminals (such as child molesters, mob assassins, and serial killers of the innocent) who have slipped through the justice system. To satisfy his interest in blood and to facilitate his own crimes, Dexter works as a blood spatter analyst for the Miami police. Although his drive to kill is unflinching, he is easily able to emulate normal emotions and keep up his appearance as a socially-responsible human being. He is well-liked by most of his colleagues, his girlfriend, and her children.