Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllloooooo

Guest AmyZ

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive got 2 biggrin.gif got my cherrys on the bottom of my back and got my bright pink stars which glow under uv lights ....... surprised you didnt notice when i was round yours ....... the 1 on my back hurt but it aint actually that bad the pain but for my stars i had numbing cream so didnt feel a thing

OUT IN CYPRUS :shock: Cor bit of a mission for me hey !!! NOOOOOO WTF ????? SAY YOU AIN'T PLEASEEEEE  biggrin.gif  Sitting here in shock now hun!!!
well i was out there for 2 months so as a little treat i thought id get them as a memory :D :wink: id love to say it aint i really would but he dont want me back not this time not ever :cry: :cry: :cry:

What a lovely little reminder hey !!! blinding Idea !!! GWANNN GIRLLLLL !!! you going back this year at all or just out to Kos ? (is it Kos or I'm I just making sh*t up as I go along ere) biggrin.gif As it says in ya sig If you ain't the best... Your one of the best an if he don't realise that it then I'm sorry but he is stupid !!! maybe be famo but stupidness is stupidness all the same !!

What a lovely little reminder hey !!! blinding Idea !!! GWANNN GIRLLLLL !!! you going back this year at all or just out to Kos ? (is it Kos or I'm I just making sh*t up as I go along ere)  biggrin.gif As it says in ya sig If you ain't the best... Your one of the best an if he don't realise that it then I'm sorry but he is stupid !!! maybe be famo but stupidness is stupidness all the same !!
yea i love my stars i think they are wicked :D yea me and carley are going Kos end of july for 2 weeks .... hopefully i will be going back to cyprus but i might go stay out there for a while with everything thats gone on with flip it feels like i aint got anything keeping me here :cry: awwww i nicked that saying off of a mate of mine :D i hope he comes round and we can sort things out i really do .... you joker spose he can be silly sometimes wish he wouldnt though

cyprus hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm