TAKE HEED

Guest Durrty Boi

i eat bare sweetsim talkin ã10 packs of 1p-20p sweetsmaybe im becomin dumball my teeth fell out by the time was about 5 because of sweets aswell

Well, I'm stupid and am going to need falsies by the time I'm 35.There is all sorts in tap water, fluride is good, people who drink bottled water usually have the worst teeth (according to "scientists", so I don't know what you make of that). Tap water has been through at least 7 peoples bodies by the time it is in your glass - this don't even include animals.So imagine, you could be drinking something which is from a Somalian. EEERRRRRRRRR.

loose ting. fluoride in water is a loose ting too boi
also the extra female hormones in nthe water toocant remem where i read that
yeah thats true, extra estrogen in tap water. something about women taking the pill and then they take a piss or somethin cant remember exactly but its along those longs

Guest Durrty Boi
loose ting. fluoride in water is a loose ting too boi
also the extra female hormones in nthe water toocant remem where i read that
yeah thats true, extra estrogen in tap water. something about women taking the pill and then they take a piss or somethin cant remember exactly but its along those longs
lovely

LOL.Birth control pills, estrogen replacement drugs, ibuprofen, bug spray, sunscreen, mouthwash and antibacterial soap: all of these products could turn up in your next glass of tap water, according to the United States Geological Survey (USGS). Last summer, USGS scientists sampled 139 rivers and streams, finding hundreds of prescription and over-the-counter drugs and personal care products lingering in the nationââ¬â¢s water supply. thats from an american article, but still.

Guest Seriouss
dunno bout aspartame bein laxativean cz, cos aspartame makes u stupid, now its in nearly everything thats sweet
I have tried to lecture everyone about the dangers of Aspartame... its honestly horrible. Its banned in some countries.

Guest I.B.Blackman
i dont even drink tap water!!!! sh*t is nasty.
if anything i boil it all the limescale dt stick 2 d kettle is basically the gunk from the tap wasser