Abortions

LuLu

all im saying is prevention >>>>>cure
completely agree, im always careful but you never know.abstinence is the best contraception anyway.there won't be any bun in my oven.
you take all the precaution u can n still get pregnantso is that the only time ud say its alright to have an abortion?
exactly, thats why i'm abstaining loli would only have an abortion if i got pregnant at uni, that would basically be me throwing my life down the shitter.
so, ur eventual career is more important than life itself?i thought u wer religious
no! argh i sound shallow now...i am religious but there are two sides to every story...its just not an option right now. think about it, you've dreamed of something your whole life, and you throw it away because of foolishness?i cant, no wont do that...

Guest Durrty Boi

life is foolishness?i woulda thought ud see it as a blessing from Godi always think of it like... what if my mum was too busy, or jus didnt feel like givin birth to me.then i wouldnt b here, or would i be me but in someone elses bodyi dunno

life is foolishness?i woulda thought ud see it as a blessing from Godi always think of it like... what if my mum was too busy, or jus didnt feel like givin birth to me.then i wouldnt b here, or would i be me but in someone elses bodyi dunno
no i dont, couldnt find a better word, i didnt wanna say the word mistake, mistake is like when u dont revise for your exams or something...life in all forms is a blessing, at whatever time, and i do believe everything happens for a reason, like all things are in God's planthis would be me rebelling and taking things into my own hands...God gives us choices...