pissed

O.Man

was told i would be upgraded to 20 meg today, but it would take a few hours, been speed testin since 2pm was clockin 4 meg, restarted modem couple mins ago i am on 2 meg now. I rang up again after they said iw as upgraded and checked iw as on 20 meg, and the guy said i wasare they takin the piss?

i rang said to them i rang on friday wanting to cancel the guy offered me free upgrade to xl from l but the account holder wasn't present so they said ring back. the first time i tried it the woman said i can only offer you TV xl upgrade for free, i said don't worry, hung up. rang back, said the same thing but said sky has better offer for 26 pound now so i would like to cancel if i don't get the upgrade, and they said ok 20 meg. i rang back up and spoke to someone else to check and yes i was on 20 meg with no extra charge. the thing is is im on 2 meg now and im pissed.i do not claim ownership of this tip, i think it was blacked out who made the topic, he is the one to thank

It's like 27 a month for 20meg right?Too rich for my blood but I apparently can't even receive virgin in my area.I pay £10 to AOL for 8meg unlimited plus their calling package. It's aite I guess.