Do you lot remember Merksie?

AdzStar*

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know one of his squeezeshe begs and breds alot of mcswe hotted him on walworth road for incinuating that he was gonna duppy my cousin, over one of his chicks on one tunehes come on rwd talking this and thathes been exposedhis chick complained to me when rwd made the fake myspacemy bredrin tiny rascal took his shoe laces and boyed him constantlythat is really. . . i wish i had the convo of his talking sh*t about being on tag for gun possession

i know one of his squeezeshe begs and breds alot of mcswe hotted him on walworth road for incinuating that he was gonna duppy my cousin, over one of his chicks on one tunehes come on rwd talking this and thathes been exposedhis chick complained to me when rwd made the fake myspacemy bredrin tiny rascal took his shoe laces and boyed him constantlythat is really. . . i wish i had the convo of his talking sh*t about being on tag for gun possession
he used to own one showerrr site i swer wid nuff grime midi ringtones & mp3s wen grime was harder to get memories

i know one of his squeezeshe begs and breds alot of mcswe hotted him on walworth road for incinuating that he was gonna duppy my cousin, over one of his chicks on one tunehes come on rwd talking this and thathes been exposedhis chick complained to me when rwd made the fake myspacemy bredrin tiny took his shoe laces and boyed him constantlythat is really. . . i wish i had the convo of his talking sh*t about being on tag for gun possession
he used to own one showerrr site i swer wid nuff grime midi ringtones & mp3s wen grime was harder to get memories
yeah tiny had the ringtone ting on smashwas his .tk site still

LOL.Took his laces you know.

LOL.Took his laces you know.
The thing is not the shoe laces.. It's the fact that someone called Tiny Racsal took the shoe laces that makes it jokes lol I dunno why.

Lets get illOk, Its time people, Its time to put an end to some of the rumours currently in circulation. This notice is aimed at starting-up from where the "Merksie Wasteman" site left-off, Note: This site is not connected with the "Merksie Wasteman" site in any way, except for the usage of artwork, to whcih full credit is given..
merksiewileyjz8.jpg
Down with the pie!Merksie is not a member of Roadside G's and never has been. Merksie is not signed, especially not to a major label, as he claims. Merksie is not sponsored by Adidas. Merksie has never owned a gun. Merksie does not have a mixtape comming. Merksie's supposed mixtape entitled "Da Lyrical Gospel According to Da Sultan" which he claimed was "On road now" ages ago was never released or even made. Merksie was never a member of Aftershock Hooligans. Merksie has never met any members of Roll Deep. Merksie has never met any members of Ruff Sqwad. Merksie claims to have worked with: Aftershock, Highly Rated, South Solja's, Roadside Gees, Roll Deep, Ruff Sqwad, IMP Batch, etc and many more. This is lies. Most of these people have never heard of Merksie, the ones that have have only heard of him through the "Merksie wasteman" site and would never be so stupid to tarnish their careers by working with such a industry beg-friend. Merksie claims to have a forthcomming mixtape entitled "Da Synopsis of Merksie Vol.1" this is lies, if such a mixtape should arise, it will have only been made in Merksie's bedroom in an attempt to prove this statement wrong. Merksie claims to have been Wiley's driver - what, does he think Wiley is the Godfather? Merksie claims to live in Brixton, Peckham, Myatts Field in Lambeth, aswell as claiming to live in many other places. I have been informed by a reliable source that he infact lives in no such place, he lives in Bermondsey. Merksie claims to have been in prison, he hasnt. Merksie claims to have been in an armed robbery - he was in a way, he got his phone stolen by a kid younger than him with a gun, he informed the authorities and then told people the police were after him. Merksie used to pretend he was Tinchy Stryder, he got exposed. Merksie claimed to be Tinchy Stryder's cousin, he got exposed. Merksie claimed to be Roachee from Roll deep's younger, he got exposed. Merksie claimed to have been brought onto Roll Deep sets by Wiley, he got exposed. It seems Merksie and the truth dont mix very well, the endless lies getting more and more blatent. Does he think people wont find out? How can he beg working with people on internet when the actual people he claims to have worked with are saying they have never heard of him?
merksiemyspaceairpiewf3.jpg
But thats simply not truewhy would he say such things? He's even written it in 3rd person
merksiemsnwastenamelx1.jpg
Why does he make up such potent lies for his MSN names? Birthday bash at Ministry of Sound? But Merksie is a nobody? Dizzee rascal, who said that he was never gonna spit at a rave again, back with his old crew, who he fell out with, just to celebrate Merksie's birthday? Dexplicit wanting him to spit on his tracks? Davinche also? Well where are these tracks? wow

www.merksie.tk got locked off, that site was pure joke...