A-LEVELS - STATE UR GRADES

streets.

lol niche is big from what i've heard (well kinda)that T2 - Heartbroken track is bigis that even niche? or is it bassline? im having trouble keeping track of most genres in the uk to be truthful
yes niche is big its gona take overomg heartbroken is so last yearu need 2 b seriously updatedyeh its niche/bassline/4x4*big niche fan*dont hate

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooooi see ONE black guy in the oxford prospectus*hopes raised*
Don't waste your space applying to both. We only get 5 choices this year, i'm sure they had six last year.The uni's cant see what other uni's you've applied to. But you got send your ucas off EARLY if you're applying to oxbridge. They got their own deadline.
yeh there dedlines sept 15
SERIOUS?jeez thats a monthu can apply to a uni with no intention of going and just wanting to see right?

Don't waste your space applying to both. We only get 5 choices this year, i'm sure they had six last year.The uni's cant see what other uni's you've applied to. But you got send your ucas off EARLY if you're applying to oxbridge. They got their own deadline.
SERIOUS?jeez thats a monthu can apply to a uni with no intention of going and just wanting to see right?
yeh course.most likely you wont even reach the interview stage though. they'll just send you a rejection letter

yeh course.most likely you wont even reach the interview stage though. they'll just send you a rejection letter
thanks for the vote of confidencebut watch how i actually go college next year and pull out AAA

lol niche is big from what i've heard (well kinda)that T2 - Heartbroken track is bigis that even niche? or is it bassline? im having trouble keeping track of most genres in the uk to be truthful
yes niche is big its gona take overomg heartbroken is so last yearu need 2 b seriously updatedyeh its niche/bassline/4x4*big niche fan*dont hate
lol seen, my bredrin came back from Napa a week ago and said that was one of the biggest tunes getting run in all the raves, jus looked up and the EP that it's on only came out 3 months ago, ahh wellwhat's some big tracks to look up?

lol seen, my bredrin came back from Napa a week ago and said that was one of the biggest tunes getting run in all the raves, jus looked up and the EP that it's on only came out 3 months ago, ahh wellwhat's some big tracks to look up?
http://files.filefront.com/SOTNS+4x4+Vol+1...;/fileinfo.htmlu seriously need this in your life

Guest haze-e
Materials, Economics and Management at oxford admits 3 students a yeardont like them odds
Plus take into account your skin colour.Possible outs - 0.36% of hitting it on the River

Materials, Economics and Management at oxford admits 3 students a yeardont like them odds
Plus take into account your skin colour.Possible outs - 0.36% of hitting it on the River
loli dnt even know what subject isi jus stumbled upon it must b bare competitionn its not even like if u dnt turn up the teacher wont notice