For the ladies

Chocz

im not even gonna break down your post because i cant be arsed and most of it is just random gas. Because [T.I]You Dont Know Me[/T.I.] but the sad thing is you're on this net thing so hard that it's deeply intertwined with your real life and from the facts it's plain to see your whole life is a story of L's.at 26 your still in uni, have a son to some waste, arent on the property ladder and still think that there is some place for you in music and worst of all you still wear a new era cap and link insecure slosh who've been burned and have lost their expectations from man and life. all you are is the black ashman.Look at everyone in your age range in this forum. toney>you. Goddaz>you, Seriouss>you,Messy>you.streets>you. you've flopped in life. any nigga with no ps and low on ideas who thinks that pot of gold is just around the corner
Hey, whats wrong with being the black Ashman? Last time I checked there were quite a few of them.And also I will back face off cause not only is he from the endz but he don't lick bum bum like you do about.. "toney>you. Goddaz>you, Seriouss>you,Messy>you.streets>you."Who elses arse do you wan't to kiss?It's jokes how you say hes on the net hard mr M12 HOW MANY POSTS HAVE YOU MADE?SKEEN SKEEN JOSEPHENE.
Adam Steiner said that face off licks alot of bum like in the thread that ended justin when he licked titans bum. and when he licked icebergs.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

licked titans bum howby laughing at what he said bout justin?let me get this straight if you laugh at someones joke ya licking arse?thats like saying the whole forum licks my arse when i make topics that go OVER 2000 views (CHECK THE STICKY) i guess you aint read that no?jesus is this how desperate we are getting to end face off? making up pure fart?christ the dense people on hereif i merk you on here im immature if i agree with you im beggin friend WTFlol

no its not too much trouble im the black ashman so i make money off of signing on and selling socks on saturday morningsoh and mcdonalds and selling comics on ebayhere is my whip i got no tax but im ballingold%20porche.jpgoh and for the record im not KNOCKING his hustle at all quite the opposite im pleased for him actually i just DIDNT agree with the way he EXPOSED one guy that wanted ts from him to promote him as i was looking for t shirts at round the same time (for someone else) but due to his arrogance i referred them to someone else (sorry tone) www.skrillagorilla.co.uktoney actually discusted me and showed me why helping SOME NIGGAS in the hood is waste considering he has such a pro black mind state i expected so so so soooooooo much more but much to my suprise his teenage style of big headedness will cost him but his arrogance will never allow him to HUMBLE HIMSELF but im sure its nothing to him lol (yeah right hes pissed)OH AND TONEY FOR THE RECORD im not sending im actually showing you WHY you will fail nothing to do with me im not capable of shuttin you downyou dont need ME for THATwhen you have a NICHE market it pays to be HUMBLE unless your a corporate giant which you are notyour a guy from north west london with a myspacesimple ashave a reality check you say you got a good girl that is career minded discuss it with her she MIGHT be brave enough to tell you this (you might have an argument and not get no p*ssy though so maybe you should do this in the morning)final thought toney boytake a leaf out of the asians book

face off.. since ur cussing someone else's hustle. is it too much to ask you what YOU do? gracias
Pussyole
have u seen that pic kurious posted with the nigerian breh exposing his feet on the tube? did you see the similarity to the crusty feet your president was also exposing at the white house?

face off.. since ur cussing someone else's hustle. is it too much to ask you what YOU do? gracias
Pussyole
have u seen that pic kurious posted with the nigerian breh exposing his feet on the tube? did you see the similarity to the crusty feet your president was also exposing at the white house?
Shut up, I know you aint talking about Nigerians being fags you fruit biggrin.gif Gwan like I care about the Naija president, he a prick, might as well be Brazilian :D

Pussyole
Shut up, I know you aint talking about Nigerians being fags you fruit biggrin.gif Gwan like I care about the Naija president, he a prick, might as well be Brazilian :D
go play BBall and rest. You're interrupting the emancipation of face off