Sign in to follow this  
Aquaman

Whos fuckin with the juice?

Rahhh he speaks English. He used to wear a mask and fight ray mysterio like every week on WCW Nitro back in the day.Whish organisation is this?

Wtf.Is this the guy with the mask on back on WCW?He used to be one of my fav wrestlers when i was a kid lool showerman music as well. Couldn't even speak english lolTimes have changed.

yh he lost the mask match vs mysterio innitits old still sum indie tingjuvey driver>>>>>>
You know about that move lolHim, Rey, Jericho, Kidman and Ultimo Dragon.All Legends for WCW.

Ultimo was sick, I remember when he held 8 belts at point one from 3 different countries.World War 3 match with Rey Mysterio JRhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2iXgMykhiwhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tej4Mn3NK4k
damn wcw cruiserweight division was tooo much. jericho/malenko feud "the man of 1004 holds"smh at wwe's pathetic excuse for a cruiserweight division

lol I mentioned that jericho scene in another thread before. ClassicAlso, is Chavo Guerro really a cruiserweight? He looks at least 205lbs these days

Stat find me Juve's Intro music please if you can.WCW Cruiserweight >>>>>>Does it still exist these days? ain't seen WWE in a year

lol I mentioned that jericho scene in another thread before. ClassicAlso, is Chavo Guerro really a cruiserweight? He looks at least 205lbs these days
theres 1 next clip where he sonned malenko n his family disgustinglywwe cruiserweight division title matches r on heat. nuff said

yh he lost the mask match vs mysterio innitits old still sum indie tingjuvey driver>>>>>>
WRONG!He had a match with Chris Jericho and Jericho beat him and used to wear his mask for a few matches to take the piss.

WCW cruiserweight division made WCW along side the NWO. The were not toned down at all and had many different style of wrestling. Jericho and Malenko feud was good, jericho was pissed when he lost the belt but I remember that Jericho beat him and Malenko couldn't ever face Jericho again.

lol @ Jericho wearing his mask. Jericho murked just about everyone who stood in his way. I hope when he returns to wrestling he goes back to WWE, he'l be making a big mistake if he goes to TNA me thinks.

Jericho will return to the 'E. TNA isn't in the shape to bring back Y2J/Lion Heart.Jericho vs Malenko was classic. Esp when Jericho went through the moves i.e. number 532 a headlock.

WCW cruiserweight division made WCW along side the NWO. The were not toned down at all and had many different style of wrestling. Jericho and Malenko feud was good, jericho was pissed when he lost the belt but I remember that Jericho beat him and Malenko couldn't ever face Jericho again.
Co sign.Yea, its all comming back to me with Juve losing his mask. Who remembers Vampiro?

Lol f*ck Vampiro!Now La Parka come on, dude in the skeleton suit playing with the steel chair.I know someone here will remember this.Come on!Only DDP, Macho and someone else knew this happened TRUTH.DDP>

yh its comin back 2 me now u cool justin?yh jericho was cussing malenkos dead father. jericho was too much

lol i remember that La ParkaHe used to do some next dance when he got haps, remember he tried that sh*t against Goldberg one time lmao