Whos fuckin with the juice?

Aquaman

Guest Its Me Bitches

jericho in late 97 and 98 was best heel in wcw by a milei re watched all the nitros since 96 to 99 recently and he was the only thing worth watching someweeksused to destroy guys non the mic

Walls Of Jericho was just a standing Boston Crab in the end, shame that cause The Lions Tamer was sick, putting pressure on the neck.Goldberg never replied to him till WWE ha.Looking at the WCW footage it's so dated.
The Walls of Jericho was a boston crab, which was sh*t. The liontamer was the high angle boston crab which was SICK! I swear Goldberg must have been shook of him for him to take the piss and demand matches yet goldberg always said no.

jericho in late 97 and 98 was best heel in wcw by a milei re watched all the nitros since 96 to 99 recently and he was the only thing worth watching someweeksused to destroy guys non the mic
He was my favourite wrestler at that time (still is) but the way he took the piss out of mans were jokes. He was the main heel in the cruiserweight division at that time. He was a sick wrestler and sick on the mic. When he used to wear The Juices mask and used to batter Rey Jr and send for the ice mans dad, he was heavy! He want his finishing move to be the shooting star press as thats his fav move, but he tried it once and broke his arm lol.