Triple Murder Shootings In HERTS

dynamat

Ouch.Good luck with all that.Do you not have any personal details of your head?Sounded quite helpfull, getting you a reference if you needed and all that.
Nah no deatails. He said he'd give me a good one but he can't lie about stats like amounts of lates etc.I'm pretty sure it's illegal/could land him in a lot trouble.

Ouch.Good luck with all that.Do you not have any personal details of your head?Sounded quite helpfull, getting you a reference if you needed and all that.
Nah no deatails. He said he'd give me a good one but he can't lie about stats like amounts of lates etc.I'm pretty sure it's illegal/could land him in a lot trouble.
Ask him to give his opinion on your attendence.It's not illegal to have a low standard on opinion, lol.Annd.I got unbanned on Bit HDTV, sneaked the 2000 bonus too.Welcome CURRTIS (User) [logout] Ratio: Inf. UL: 27.00 GB DL: 0.00 KBAhaaa

Ask him to give his opinion on your attendence.It's not illegal to have a low standard on opinion, lol.Annd.I got unbanned on Bit HDTV, sneaked the 2000 bonus too.Welcome CURRTIS (User) [logout] Ratio: Inf. UL: 27.00 GB DL: 0.00 KBAhaaa
I can't get hold of him but yeah.Ar, I'm not using it anymore anyway. HDBits for me.