TOTTENHAM ARE FUCKING SHIT

Guest Its Me Bitches

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He always hypes, watch the inquest topic tonight..."Why did Jol bring on Dawson?!", "Why did the midfield sit back?!" "Why take off Keane & bring on Defoe, cos Keane was linking the team up & Defoe did F all" LMAO.Told you all from day, that team cant keep the ball whatsoever & thats why there games are good to watch, about they play great football...
Bruv seriously, I understand the whole hatred for Spurs thing, and thats ok cos that's wat rivalry is all about, but please get ur sh*t right. Why did Jol bring on Dawson? cos with 5 mins to go the score at 3-2 and Fulham throwing the ball into the box at every opportunity another defender was necessary, Midfield sit back? The same MF that dominated the game, and came down with a dose of Arsenal syndrome? (i.e trying to walk the ball into the net instead of finishing the game), the third point is definitely debatable. To say we cant keep the ball whatsoever is stupid, scored over 100 goals last season, and our football is actually ok, problem lies in defence which at time resembles a sunday league team. Im hoping this is because of the constant chopping and changing this season (HOPING). Like I said if u r gonna try and analyse our game and attempt to take it apart, at least get it right cos right now u sound like a mindless rival fan who picks at anything just to get ur voice heard. Im no d*ckhead Spurs fan, i know our faults, but wat ur picking at is 90% stupidness.

More time what I say about Spurs isnt actually based on hatred...It was wrong because it just invited more pressure... However the REAL problem started in the 68th minute, with the first change.Your midfield dominated, but once Keane went off nobody came short & the hole between midfield & attack got bigger & bigger and this is when & how well you can keep the ball comes to light, same way it does against the top 4.Yeah & how many went in the other way...

Guest Its Me Bitches

I have to agree with TF on they cant keep the ball...when winning sides like man u and arsenal would just keep possesion passing it around slowly around the back 4 with 1 midfielder just dropping back and picking it up, we done this for 15mins against sunderland yesterday.... with the backline pushed right up to the center circle basically pinning the opposition into there own half....once spurs can do this then they will be able to legitly challenge the top 4... they still play some of the best attacking football ive seen.

I have to agree with TF on they cant keep the ball...when winning sides like man u and arsenal would just keep possesion passing it around slowly around the back 4 with 1 midfielder just dropping back and picking it up, we done this for 15mins against sunderland yesterday.... with the backline pushed right up to the center circle basically pinning the opposition into there own half....once spurs can do this then they will be able to legitly challenge the top 4... they still play some of the best attacking football ive seen.
Spurs haven't got a back 4 who are comfortable enough on the ball to do that. Ledley was pretty competent and Chimbonda is creative, but the Spurs back 4 now is a liability.

More time what I say about Spurs isnt actually based on hatred...It was wrong because it just invited more pressure... However the REAL problem started in the 68th minute, with the first change.Your midfield dominated, but once Keane went off nobody came short & the hole between midfield & attack got bigger & bigger and this is when & how well you can keep the ball comes to light, same way it does against the top 4.Yeah & how many went in the other way...
Bro youve just summed up everything i said. I agreed with the Keane/Defoe change. Don't mean to sound like an ungrateful know it all, but yes I understand wat Keane does for Spurs.Secondly, the shipping of goals, falls primarily (tru the MF takes some responsibility too) on the defence. Our problem conceeding was from set pieces and corners (Same as this season Stubbs and Lescott goals for Everton, Dempsey and Kamara goals for Fulham), not the ability to keep the ball (even tho it was a prob at times against the bigger teams). So please dont try n school me on my team bro.It's easy to jump on the anti-Spurs bandwagon, but sort the facts first.